No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the rotations, other are to be confirmed at a later date but I have listed the dates they will change over.

Until November 7:
    Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit swaps for Cubixx HD
    Just Cause 2 swaps for Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    Borderlands swaps for Crysis 2

Until November 14:
    Double Dragon Neon

Until December 5:
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Until December 31:
    inFamous 2
    MotorStorm Apocalypse
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    Starhawk SP

Until January 9:
    Bulletstorm
    Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Comment

So on the 14th DD will probably swap for something else? I have Plus, still not entirely sure how it works.... I also don't have the inclination to play most of whats on offer, it seems!

Comment

Remember download them and keep them forever as long as your subscribed to PS+, no need to plsy yhem straight away.

Comment

No need to even complete the download - just get it started downloading then cancel - it'll be registered to your account for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
            Remember download them and keep them forever as long as your subscribed to PS+, no need to plsy yhem straight away.
            Yeah, cumulatively it works out pretty good value as the stuff you've 'bought' (even stuff you might have clocked and cleared from the HDD) remains redownloadable. Like dinsdale says, you don't even have to complete the download to 'own' the games. I've spent about ?33 on the 90-day subs so far and can play all the following:

Just Cause 2
            Bulletstorm
            Shift 2
            Little Big Planet 2
            Resi 5 Gold
            Borderlands
            Infamous 2
            Deus Ex: HR
            Starhawk
            Red Dead Redemption
            Saints Row 2
            Dead Space 2
            Motorstorm Apocalypse
            Virtua Fighter V: Final Showdown
            Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
            Double Dragon Neon
            Machinarium
            Renegade Ops
            Hell Yeah!
            Shank 2
            Scott Pilgrim
            Max Payne (PS2)
            Silent Hill (PS1)
            Plus lots of other crap!!!!

In my view, not bad VFM for the sub and the phenomenal discounts you often get (sad to say, it pwns XBLA), just once again may I remind Sony to release an update for the horrible new PlayStation Store as it saps my patience terribly (what was wrong with the old one????)!!!!

Comment

I never had an issue with the old store either. The new one looks "flash" for the sake of it. If anything its showing less product now than before.

Comment

Just for the heads up, rachet and clank all 4 one is now free on PS+ but it's a 16gb download and so far it's took a hour and a half to install and there is still 10% left.

Comment

Think I may need to upgrade my 80gb HD...

Comment

Much better than I was expecting!

21st November Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Chronovolt & Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack are added to ps plus.

Same price as it is now with an extra 1 GB of cloud storage for Vita saves on top of 1 GB PS3 storage and a minimum of 14 game collection games every month across both systems without a reduction in the amount of PS3 games.

20% discounts on Escape Plan, Unit 13, Hustle Kings, MotorStorm RC, Super Stardust Delta & Advanced Star Fighter Pack Bundle, Top Darts, Little Deviants, Modnation Racers Road Trip & Reality Fighters on the same day.

Vita firmware 2 will be available on the same day to support the plus stuff.

Comment

Uncharted and gravity rush for vita is an excellent start to ps+.

Comment

It's pretty sneaky really doing free download games on vita as a plus freebie as it kinda makes you go for the bigger memory card so Sony win twice not that I care like (have a 32gb anyways )

Comment

Originally posted by JB@XL View Post
                          Uncharted and gravity rush for vita is an excellent start to ps+.
                          Got uncharted so will trade that but Space Mutant one of my favorites, cheap but brilliant.

Comment

Latest updates:

PlayStation Plus December content:
                            • 5th December: Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
                            • 5th December: LIMBO (PS3)
                            • 5th December: Vanquish (PS3)
                            • 12th December: Big Sky Infinity (PS Vita and PS3)
                            • 19th December: Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
                            • 21st December: Knytt Underground (PS Vita and PS3)
                            • Additional offers and savings TBC

Titles removed from IGC:
                            • 5th December: Crysis 2 (PS3)
                            • 5th December: Scott Pilgrim vs The World (PS3)
                            • 5th December: Double Dragon Neon (PS3)
                            • 19th December: Chronovolt (PS Vita)
                            • 21st December: Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PS Vita)

Wanted Vanquish for a while and MK on Vita might be fun. Good stuff.

Comment

Going to finally use my plus code now, fancy abit of Mortal Kombat and that music unlimted deal.

Comment

PS+ just keeps on giving. Never played LIMBO or Vanquish so those are pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X