No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think April's content is the weakest in a while.

Only Zero on Vita really worth it this month.

Comment

Demon Souls for NA last week.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        I think April's content is the weakest in a while.

Only Zero on Vita really worth it this month.
        Matter of perspective really, Thomas was alone is fantastic and I'm pretty pleased with getting the cave and okami as both theses games I wanted to play.

Comment

I'd already bought OKAMI though.

LotR is terrible and the Cave isn't my cup of tea.

So, yeah, perspective.

Comment

I'm still waiting on NA to get Crysis 2...as I sold my unplayed disc version as I thought it would be here soon...gah.

Comment

Hitman: Absolution has just been announced as the first title for next month with it being free from May 1st. Decent game and well worth giving a try.

Comment

I think "decent" is stretching it, but it's OK - considering it's free.

Comment

Sleeping Dogs and now Hitman: Absolution would suggest to me that it's probably worth holding off a month or two if you're on the fence about Tomb Raider.

Comment

I still wouldn't recommend Hitman Absolution even if its free. A broken and frustrating game isn't any less torturous to play just becuase you didn't pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                      I still wouldn't recommend Hitman Absolution even if its free. A broken and frustrating game isn't any less torturous to play just becuase you didn't pay for it.
                      I gotta agree I played this for a couple of days and its broken and poor. Even free I wouldnt play this again.

Comment

This week, we hope you’ll join us in welcoming Malicious to the Instant Game Collection! Download it for free starting with tomorrow’s PlayStation Store update. We’re smack dab in the middle of Spring Fever 2013 -- this week, you can look forward to a launch week discount on Dragon Fantasy Book I, along with deals [...]

US store gets Malicious free this week and a GTA sale

Comment

We would have...except the update never came yesterday....The store was down for "maintenance" but nothing changed.

Comment

Malicious is coming to the UK too, neat. Still no Demon's Souls though, boo.

Comment

Another excellent line up of games next month. Catherine, Malicious, Sine Mora and Hitman.

PSYCHED. I hope we get the Vita version of Malicious as well as the PS3 one, did they get it in the US?

PS Plus is the best thing ever.

Comment

The next run of games that are being removed shortly. Thomas Was Alone goes live next week so it's a short run for that one.

Okami HD / May 1st
                                F1 Race Stars / May 1st
                                Quantum Conundrum / May 1st
                                Zero Escape: Virtue?s Last Reward / May 8th
                                Thomas Was Alone / May 22nd

Comment

Working...
                                X