Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
      Only this QC, Western Digital Scorpio Black 500GB 2.5"/9.5mm Laptop SATA Hard Drive, has to be 2.5 laptop HDD. ETC is a good bargain for a 1TB HDD QC,
      Ah, I getcha, Bubbles, thanks.

It has to be laptop-size. The Box is near my work and it would have been nice to pick one up, but they can't compete with Amazon's tax-dodging prices!

I went on to my PS3 last night to browse the Store and maybe play something for a bit.

I had to download an update just to enter the store.

I tried downloading some games, but my hard drive is full.

I deleted some stuff and waited whilst I downloaded some games.

The games were Vita, so I deleted them and went back to the store.

Still not enough space so I clicked on a game I'd download to see if it was installed, it wasn't because it then installed it with no way to cancel the process.

When it finished, I did the same mistake again and had to wait for another game to install!

I managed to watch an hour-long documentary whilst waiting and I went to bed nearly two hours later than I planned without a single new game download or a single second of gaming!

Comment

The ps3 store is awful. Impossible to find anything. I recall the us and jpn sites were better laid out.

Comment

The NA store was good until the update a while back and now it sucks badly.

Please, take up more than half the screen with the name of the section.

The Vita version is much better.

Comment

I've no idea what's been going on with the store, it's not hard to make a screen with buttons laid out in an easy to use way and yet each update seems to complicate it more and more.

Comment

I have been meaning to get Rayman for aaages - cool! Focusing on 360 at the moment but I have a mountain of PS3 games to get on with when I'm finally done!

Comment

Annoys me that the versions on the the PS Store aren't the latest so when you do download them, you can often expect to download a patch when you go to play for the first time ggrrrr.
                On the store I just use new releases this week category and the search feature, as everyone else has said the rest is a right mess.

Comment

I went on again last night to watch a film and LoveFilm needed an update!

It feels like a loading bar experience emulator at times.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                    Annoys me that the versions on the the PS Store aren't the latest so when you do download them, you can often expect to download a patch when you go to play for the first time ggrrrr.
                    On the store I just use new releases this week category and the search feature, as everyone else has said the rest is a right mess.
                    Yup purchased sound shapes the other week via the webstore I thought it would add it to my download queue but no, so one gigabyte later I'm ready to play but it needs another 8 minutes to patch and update.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I went on again last night to watch a film and LoveFilm needed an update!

It feels like a loading bar experience emulator at times.
                      But the emulation surpasses any loading bar I have ever seen!

Comment

Just to clarify, if I upgrade the hard drive on my fatty, will I lose backwards - compatibility?

Also, is there an easy, visual way to see what's hogging all the space? I can't tell what is filling it up?

I'm looking at these terabyte drives as if I'll suddenly have more time to play stuff!

In fact, does anyone who upgraded their drive have the old one lying around doing nothing? 350gb has got to be better than what mine has! How much would you be prepared to part with it for?

I'm trying to avoid tax-dodging Amazon if I can.

Comment

Is it really easy to swap the drives over??

My missus sister has been on mine & installed all her crap so that when she Babysits Chloe she can play stuff off of her PS+ account so when I went on at the weekend to buy & install all the cheap fighters I have zero space.

So now I need to upgrade the HDD but I obviously don't want to lose all the stuff on there already if I can avoid it.

Mine's an old 80GB fatty

Ta

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            Mine's an old 80GB fatty
                            Don't let your missus hear you talking about her sister like that!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Don't let your missus hear you talking about her sister like that!
                              Lol I'll try not too

Comment

Go to XMB /Game Data Utilty, plus all the games youve installed can be seen with a tap of triangle to see info. No you wont lose BC.

Comment

Working...
                                X