No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom vs SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001 PS2 download is out today.

Comment

How does this work. I just got my PS4, signed up for the 14 day trial but when I go for the free PSN games they are all still full price...

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE View Post
        How does this work. I just got my PS4, signed up for the 14 day trial but when I go for the free PSN games they are all still full price...
        Renew your licence

Comment

How do I do that exactly?

Comment

So...I am assuming PS+ codes do not stack then...
            I got a free 30days with my Vita - "Sorry this code is void or inputted incorrectly"
            Gave it away assuming you needed to be a new member.
            Bought a proper, boxed 365 day code from Amazon "Sorry this code is void or inputted incorrectly".

Do I have to wait til the 18th when my membership is up for it to work or do I need to begin a rage inducing and tedious conversation with Sony?

Comment

They should stack mine have always done so anyway, but I've not used promo code before so maybe someone else has tried it using promos codes? I know I wasn't able to add a promo code to my already active purchased ps plus sub.

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
              I got a free 30days with my Vita - "Sorry this code is void or inputted incorrectly"
              Bought a proper, boxed 365 day code from Amazon "Sorry this code is void or inputted incorrectly".

Do I have to wait til the 18th when my membership is up for it to work or do I need to begin a rage inducing and tedious conversation with Sony?

Comment

Got some email about psvita insider today, it said if you sign up it was offering discounts, betas and early access to stuff on the vita. isn't that what ps+ dose? very confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post

Full subs definitely stack so either you've got a dud cose or more likely you've typed the code wrong, check for zeros and Os, ones and Ls etc

Comment

It is input correctly...I am from the land of 25 digit Xbox codes so these 12 digit ones are easy

Have mailed Sony.

Comment

There might have been a chance the code wasn't activated when it was bought but that wouldn't explain the free 30 day code I guess

But if you already have PSN+ then free codes won't work for you and don't stack whereas bought codes do stack

My membership is currently good until September 2017

Comment

More epic goodness coming our way on xmas eve! see here

Borderlands 2 (just bought for ?5 on Steam sale but hey ho), DMC, Soul Sacrifice, Blaz Blue (on Dec 24th) & Don't Starve (in January)

Comment

Oh wow. Awesome Plus-age.

Comment

Boom. Excellent games.

Comment

Nice. Haven't played any of them.

Comment

Microsoft really are trailing behind, aren't they?

I've been looking forward to Borderlands 2 for ages.
                                I'd rather play it on 360 as the online elements seem better (I really struggle getting a working bluetooth earpiece on PS3), but they'll probably give away Borderlands 1 as a Games on Gold next Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X