No announcement yet.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine arrived today to Dublin in spite of me having sent it to a postcode in Belfast, which was nice. Wasn't truly expecting it to ever turn up. But it was a lovely treat to come home to. One of those little unexpected happy moments. Like, it's just a free CD and I actually have a Japanese OST from back in the day but still... just nice.

Odd upside-downy cover though.

Comment

Can anyone please upload the tracks for those who have yet to receive the cd or who missed out please ?

Comment

MINE WAS HERE WHEN I GOT HOME

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
          Can anyone please upload the tracks for those who have yet to receive the cd or who missed out please ?
          Try google, won't get much luck asking on a public message board.

Also, for those of you complaining about the quality of the soundtrack, it was free and unlike most freebie soundtrack this has EVERY piece of music from the 3DS version of the game - something you could be expected to pay upwards ?20 quid for at retail!

Comment

Nintendo's announced that the Zelda Concert will be in October for ?34... for one date... in the entire of Europe... sack that

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
              Nintendo's announced that the Zelda Concert will be in October for ?34... for one date... in the entire of Europe... sack that
              A shame they could only manage to book the Hammersmith Apollo for it, it's really not a great venue for concerts - especially orchestrated ones.

?34 is too much money as well, my Final Fantasy concert ticket for November at the Albert Hall cost me that much, and that wasn't an entry level seat.

Comment

Anyone buy tickets today ?

Comment

Working...
                X