Driver San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should open to a Bowie song and a voice over saying:

`My name is Tanner. I had an accident and I woke up in San Francisco. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home.'

Comment

I like the look of this, not because I liked the Driver games (in fact I hated them), but I love San Francisco and would relish the chance to drive aorund a virtual version using the power of this gen. Hopefully it can be decent.

Comment

That teleportation thing and the explanation for it is probably the most bat**** mental justification I've ever heard.

It's on a par with "a wizard did it!"

Comment

The PAL Collector's Edition of Driver: San Francisco comes with a yellow toy car and costs £70. That's the RRP, althoug…

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
            One thing is sure though, and that is that it won't be as rock hard as it once was
            I found that really easy, remember doing the garage bit for a few people as they couldn't do it.

Comment

Another christmas, another needless special edition

That I really want

Comment

Driver: San Francisco is delayed by extra traffic at Christmas.

If you were hoping to take Driver: San Francisco for a spin later this year, you’re going to have to wait until 2011. News of the game’s delay comes from Ubisoft’s Q1 fiscal results via CVG. The report cited “the competitive market at Christmas” as the reason for delaying the game’s release.

Expect Driver: San Francisco to release sometime between January 1 and March 31 in 2011.
                I invented that headline. Pfffft...journalism's easy peasy!

Comment

'Competitive market', i.e Call of Duty: Black Ops.

COD has killed the Xmas rush. In some ways it's good but in other ways it means this Xmas is looking drier than a nun's....... communion bottle after service.... wait, that's no better.

Comment

Three mission demo is live on both stores from tomorrow

Comment

Gold only on the US store.

Comment

Not really worth setting up a first play thread for the tiny demo so I'll just very quickly say I had a go and it's not too bad. Runs smoothly and the story is awful but excuses the body swapping mechanic which works well enough. It's annoying though that when in a mission a barrier appears around the area so you can't drive anywhere to escape but I had enough fun to still want to pick it up.

Comment

Is this likely to be region locked?

Comment

Working...
                          X