This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmmmm,

When i log in it would seem that i have no invoices or no things waiting on pre-order on DVDBO...
    Does this mean they have deleted my order?

If this IS the case then ft: ft: ft:

will have to wait till i get home in order to check unless anyone else can shed light on this?...

Comment

When you log in & click Account History, there should be a list of 'pending' orders & 'shipped' orders - if there's nothing in pending, check the last shipped order.

Comment

That's my point,

There isn't anything there at all no pending or shipped?!!!??

Something's up

i can smell it

Comment

If your DVDBO order has gone... I will end up with a spare copy of Z:WW after all the dust settles, so you could have that...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Anyone else ordered from Goblin?

Apparently they recieve it tomorrow and all preorders will be dispatched same day, I mailed re: bonus disk but in Goblins tradition of non-customer service have yet to recieve a reply. Anyone know about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe
              I've ordered from Goblin, hoping Friday'ish. Wouldn't expect the bonus disc, as Nintendo don't look kindly on importers.

Comment

charlie angel,

thanks for the heads up on DVDBO. It's the first time I've used them. My Zelda has indeed shipped.

Nice...

Hopefully now they'll stop sending me emails every 5 seconds telling me it's still on preorder.

Comment

*checks DVDBO*

Comment

I ordered mine the day the preorders started. Febuary 16th from gamestop. I got the bonus discs handed over right then. Hardly touched.

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
                      Originally posted by Scythe
                      I've ordered from Goblin, hoping Friday'ish. Wouldn't expect the bonus disc, as Nintendo don't look kindly on importers.

Do they order direct from NoA then?

Comment

well, I logged in, both disks have been sent, I only hope they are not in different packages, as sods law says one arrives, one gets lost!

Comment

Mine has shipped from DVDBO with bonus disks. I didn't get around to ordering until January 21st, so this could mean one of two things - either most people who ordered from DVDBO should get a copy, or I've been a very lucky boy. Mind you, I did send a couple of carefully worded emails when I found out that the bonus disks weren't guarenteed, so maybe that worked in my favour.

I can only apologise if people who ordered earlier don't receive theirs for whatever reason. My hunch is that you'll be ok, however.

Comment

How do you know if your bonus disk is being sent? Does it say on the email? My email says Zelda is being sent, but no mention of the bonus disk...

Comment

Just got shipping confirmation from DVDBO.

Comment

Mine says only Zelda also it doesnt explicitly mention the bonus disc either.

I pre-ordered early January also .

This means that I will not be getting a bonus disc I assume?

Comment

Working...
                                X