X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipped!

Comment

Mine too. With bonus. And I didn't order till mid-Jan (from DVDBO).

Comment

Dear Philip Lai

Below is a copy of your invoice. All items with a quantity greater than zero
        have been charged and shipped.
        Information:

Invoice Number: 1285965
        Invoiced On: Wednesday, March 26 2003, 01:08:24 AM

Order Number: 1046497
        Ordered On: Saturday, December 07 2002, 08:58:59 PM

Item(s):

1x Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker @ $71.95
        1x PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest @ $.00

Subtotal: $71.95
        ---------------------------
        Total: $71.95

You have been billed in CAD Dollars..

Item(s) have been shipped to:

MUHAHAHAHAHA

I got it coming with the bonus disc and I feel so happy!

On the other hand I feel sorry for my colleague who ordered 3 Zelda: Wind Wakers a day after me for himself and two of his mates from DVD Boxoffice and is only getting one Zelda bonus disc...

Comment

That was to combat ebay types who'd ordered multiple copies to sell on.

Only fair really.

Comment

Shipped with the bonus disk!

Comment

Ahhhh, NCSX had a distribution problem and won't get it for 1 or 2 weeks. So much for pre-ordering in December just to be safe.

Exams are coming up in 2 weeks so I went ahead and cancelled the order and placed one at Tronix. Oh the humanity of it all.

Comment

My Zelda (and bonus disc) shipped. I made sure I sent them an email about guarentteing the disc when it looked unlikely tho, so maybe that influenced it in my favour? Fyi I preordered on Jan 14th.

Comment

ft:

I was intending to order from Tronix and sent them an email about the bonus disc in December, maybe even November. They only confirmed that they weren't getting any in February which is when I placed my DVDBO order...too late for the bonus disc.

Comment

Shipped with the bonus as per the other thread in Q&A

Comment

Will have it by 2pm today

Comment

Just to put some minds at ease we tested Zelda on a FreeLoader 1.04 today and it works fine! Just thought I'd let you know as a few of you have e-mailed me today about this. Also for people that pre ordered with bonus disc it will be shipped tomorrow morning for you. (mainly people from the old edge forum)

Comment

cheers jeevo got mine on order with you and thought I should add that TQgames is a top company with excellent customer service and can be relied upon for your import needs every email I send with any problems is answered ASAP. And no I dont work for them im just a very happy customer. Sat morning cant come soon enough.

Comment

C'mon Goblin....your supposed to be shipping today

Comment

Just got my Zelda Wind Waker - along with yet another bonus disc - that's 3 I've had in the past few months - already reserved for someone though.

Comment

Have u played it yet then groundy ? or are u too busy with the diva ?

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X