No announcement yet.

Arcades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a Time Crisis 5??? I hope it's better than the last one.

Comment

Yeah, now I can see the interior, that Star Wars game makes me really miss Gundam SnK.

Comment

From a quick one quid go in passing, TC5 is muuuuch better than 4 IMO. The dual pedal thing is fun, and there's some really fresh design in there. Only problem is that I hear it's content is being done episodically and costs a pretty penny for arcades...

Comment

Time Crisis 1 is still the most charming one of the series, for me. I wish all the Namco lightgun games were remastered last gen. That genre gets ignored a lot for consoles, maybe due to peripherals. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
            Time Crisis 1 is still the most charming one of the series, for me. I wish all the Namco lightgun games were remastered last gen. That genre gets ignored a lot for consoles, maybe due to peripherals. Thanks for the info.
            You think so? I've always preferred Time Crisis 2. I consider that the best light-gun game ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I look forward to seeing your vids, as usual Yakumo!
              Here you go

Comment

Stop it Mark i can't afford to goto Japan yet LOL. I'd never get anything done if i had arcades like that locally, they always look so inviting not like the chav infested hovels over here.

Comment

Indeed. Noticed just how many girls are in there! Not slappers either.

Comment

Great video as always Yakumo.

Seems as if lots of people are playing Dangeki Bunko in there, I think.

Still, the 6 Egret 3 running Third Strike made me grin. I'd head straight there myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      You think so? I've always preferred Time Crisis 2. I consider that the best light-gun game ever made.
                      TC2 is probably the better game, but I like the colour scheme and other things about the first. One reason is that there was no perfect home port graphically, unless you emulated it years later. I like all the games in the series, but still prefer the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        Here you go

anyone know what that game was at 6:54 ?

Comment

Nitroplus Blasters by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Nitroplus Blasters by the looks of it.
                            cheers i had never seen that game before

Comment

Me either! I thought I saw Kohaku from Melty Blood on screen but the banner said something Blasters on it so I googled Melty Blood Blasters and learned of the existence of Nitroplus Busters. Hah

Comment

I have no idea what most of the new normal games are these days. Once I reached 35 kind of lost interest I arcades but I still love to visit from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X