No announcement yet.

The New New New Xbox Experience Halo4 Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed one difference, an annoying contrast highlight when moving from section to section. Before the update there was nothing wrong at all.

Comment

Only live in the US at the moment but they've changed the layout in the game section. Arcade and GoD are separate and Indie isn't hidden. Sorting options have also returned.

Comment

Yeah, it's really good. Not perfect, but way better. I hope it's worldwide before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
          http://playxbla.com/dashboard-update/

Only live in the US at the moment but they've changed the layout in the game section. Arcade and GoD are separate and Indie isn't hidden. Sorting options have also returned.
          This is finally live on the uk marketplace.

And iplayer is available now.

Comment

Just got a massive update. Anyone know what it's for?

Comment

can you now search for free content?

Comment

Here we go.

Comment

Fluff really, shame on them for disabling support for 3rd party controllers, surely anti - competitive?

Comment

key word is "unlicensed" 3rd party.

Comment

From the very start the 360 never had unlicensed 3rd party pads, only licensed ones from mad catz etc.

Basically some naff Chinese fakes and other unlicensed products started creeping in, none of which hadn't paid to use the patents,licensing and branding.

That's why the disabled them, this was years ago. I think that's one of the best things about this gen, no ****ty ugly nasty 360/PS3 pads. If a company wants to make a pad, they have to make sure it meets a certain quality criteria.

Comment

So nothing useful.

Comment

Surely "Improvements and preparation for future Xbox live Enhancements" is the bestest thing evah. (and biggest load of frell every time it's listed).

Comment

Originally posted by superkully View Post
                            Fluff really, shame on them for disabling support for 3rd party controllers, surely anti - competitive?
                            No .. just stops cheating little fecks using their modified pads to shoot faster etc

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              That's why the disabled them, this was years ago. I think that's one of the best things about this gen, no ****ty ugly nasty 360/PS3 pads. If a company wants to make a pad, they have to make sure it meets a certain quality criteria.
                              Except Microsoft themselves of course, who still seem unable to design a decent dpad...

Comment

I'm hoping this update will speed up the "Assboard" as I've come to know it as. Takes ages to even load the ****ing menus and options. I've lost track of how much I'm seen that whirl icon, took 6 minutes to find my USB stick when I plugged it in. The Assboard seems to just give up the ghost if you have more than about 10 games on the hard drive.

This new Assboard is a complete load of *****ing rubbish, puts me off MS next console, as I expect the ****ing to work and move a few menus around without it dying on it knees.

Didn't have this problem with the blades or NXE.
                                Last edited by S3M; 20-06-2012, 18:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X