Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks ok to me

Comment

The usual login link doesn't seem to be there (for me at least).

Comment

Ive downloaded Photo Party, I've no idea where it is and how to use it. Any Help?

Also... how do you change what Channel [for lack of a better word] you start on? I always start on ‘Spotlight’, but I want to start on ‘My Xbox’.

Comment

I much preferred the old layout.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway View Post
            Ive downloaded Photo Party, I've no idea where it is and how to use it. Any Help?

Also... how do you change what Channel [for lack of a better word] you start on? I always start on ?Spotlight?, but I want to start on ?My Xbox?.
            I'm not too sure where it is on the dashboard, but if you go into your guide and then quick launch then it'll be in the latest download section.

Comment

Ok downloaded this, and its rubbish! The avatars are a lot better than i expected and are so much more creatve than mii's, but the actual layout is rubbish. If you have a big friends list it cantake FOREVER to get to the end, and its hard to find things. The way marketplace is is upside down, and well, the old layout was much better and easier to use.

For all the people thta blab on about xbox live i honestly prefer the PS3 XMB and teh way the PS Store is layed out is so much better. Each hos own i guess, but for me this is a miss. Although the avatars are great!

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                I'm not too sure where it is on the dashboard, but if you go into your guide and then quick launch then it'll be in the latest download section.
                Hmm... I wonder how long it will be there for.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuber001 View Post
                  Ok downloaded this, and its rubbish! The avatars are a lot better than i expected and are so much more creatve than mii's, but the actual layout is rubbish. If you have a big friends list it cantake FOREVER to get to the end, and its hard to find things.
                  Just press the guide button and use the friends list in that instead

Comment

Originally posted by Cuber001 View Post
                    Ok downloaded this, and its rubbish! The avatars are a lot better than i expected and are so much more creatve than mii's, but the actual layout is rubbish. If you have a big friends list it cantake FOREVER to get to the end, and its hard to find things.
                    Or just use R2 / L2 (or it might be LT/RT) to skip to the end.

Comment

or press Right/Left buttons to skip 5 at a time,

I think its very refreshing you just need to get used to it..

Comment

Or you can just use the old style list by bringing up the guide.

Comment

Just downloaded it and had a play around (had it before through USB update though) and it's all very nice. I'll definitely be playing a lot more now that the console is so much quieter running games of the HD. The avatars are also fantastic, they actually resemble you unlike Miis.

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
                            The avatars are also fantastic, they actually resemble you unlike Miis.
                            Yeah? What if you looked like this:

Comment

Is there any way to change where the guide appears? It's now bang slap in the middle of the screen, which is a pain if you are trying to keep an eye on what's going on underneath.

Otherwise seems ok. Don't really see any advantage over the old one apart from the speed it loads my list of games. Looks like a giant advert half the time. Also, with all these giant pictures overlapping each other instead of just being a text list, it's very much form over function. Took freaking forever to bring up the option to download the trial version of weapon of choice though.

I don't think this will enhance or detract really. Just there...

Comment

Will this update fix the screen tearing issues i get on Dead Rising & Lost Planet with my 360 hooked up through VGA? Am using the nearest resolution to 720p (768 i think)that my Toshiba Regza WLT68 will support through VGA. Alternatively, will it provide another workable resolution for my set-up? Really struggle with all this resolution lark, so anyone who knows what the hell i'm talking about & is able to provide an answer will be very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X