Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last game you finished & was it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last game you finished & was it worth it?

Was just wondering if the last game you finished was worth the effort - or an ordeal best forgotten about?

This very afternoon I finished Ape Escape 2 for the PS2 (It was sat half-finished for a while) - it's knowingly linear, not particularly hard until the end & certainly not the biggest game ever, but it's an absolute delight - the animations & actions of the different monkeys is a scream, & I laughed out loud on a few occasions. I collected 210 form a possible 300 monkeys, so I may well revisit at some point in the future to pick up some more.

Totally worth it - solid platforming fun, with some giggles thrown in for good measure.

I just completed Halo again in co-op with my girlfriend. It was well worth it.

Really fun, very loud and enjoyable... I'm going back to it now with some of my other friends in legendary...

Comment

REmake.
      I'd always disliked the franchise on PlayStation but picked this up for about 8 quid and figured it was worth a go. It certainly was and after finishing it with Jill I'm looking forward to heading back into that mansion with Chris.

Comment

I haven't finished a game for a while - but I have so much stuff that is 'almost' finished ft:

The last game I finished was The Wind Waker. And that was definitely worth it. Still my favourite game of this generation...it was just so difficult to not enjoy it.

Comment

KOTOR is the only game I can think of that I've thoroughly enjoyed and completed.

Burnout 2 was alright. Halo is the only one I can think of before then.

Comment

Last game I finished was Xenosaga. Man, that was a nice game I did finish FFIX after that, but I only had 5 hours left on that one, so I don't think it counts...

Comment

Metal Gear Solid on PSOne. Was defanatly worth going back to seeing as I'm going through a kind of MGS phase at the mo.

Comment

Good timing. I finished PN03 on Normal this morning, got teh Blackbird suit and so racked thru Hard mode in one go this afternoon. It was so worth it. Especially for the naughty suit
                I love everything about the game. Not being able to shoot while straffing makes the player have pin point perfect timing or things take too long and missile start flying and bullets carpet the space where you were a fraction of a second before. A game I can totally zone in and the slightest loss of health brings me slamming back to reality with a slightly miffed expression on my face.

Comment

Finished Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance yesterday morning.
                  Great stuff - well worth the ?14.99 I paid for it - looking forward the next one now!! And am just about to hit the last boss on Metrod Prime so that will hopefully be another one in the bag!! Enjoyed that one very much too!!

Comment

Luigi's Mansion. It was definately worth it as it had some truly magical moments, but I did get the feeling that it ended at just the right time... if it had lasted longer I think things would've started to feel too repetitive.

The final boss battle on the roof was very epic. 8)

Comment

The last game I've finished was Super Mario Sunshine.
                      Nice and amusing game but too simple imo.

Comment

Eamonn Holmes and I recently played through Halo Co-Op on Legendary mode. Nice game, but it got a little repetitive near the end...

- Lorraine

Comment

KoTOR was the last game I finished, and it was the most worthwhile 40 hours I've spent gaming in years. A real classic, loved every minute.

The next game on my finish list will be Freedom Fighters, which I'm also enjoying.

Finished Amplitude on Normal, which was a bit of a let down after Frequency, and have finished Colin McRae 4 2WD championship. Both have been completed, but nowhere near enough

Comment

The last I finished was Eternal Darkness, it's very good with a nice storyline, although I was expecting more from the last battle.

Comment

Altho I havn't finished it yet - KOTOR. Wonderful game

(the only game that can drag me away from clan matches)

Comment

Working...
                              X