No announcement yet.

Gaming irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rewind feature in a racing game. Are people so retarded that they cannot either concentrate for the ten mins or so it takes to complete an average racer? Or is it that people cannot handle not finishing first?

Seriously, why even bother playing?

Comment

What racing game has a rewind function?

Comment

Grid by Codemasters

Comment

Forza does also, I just turn it off but still....

Comment

Hopefully Dark Souls 2 will have a rewind function.

Comment

Or NSMB style 8 deaths and then you get the option of the AI completing the level for you. That'd be great!

Comment

This weekend reminded me of how much I hate bosses in RPGs that have instant death spells. Especially so in games where your lead character dying means game over.

Comment

Or when you have instant death, poison, sleep, or other status ailments that won't work on any boss or enemy around your current level.

Comment

this whole retro/pixellated look in games....was fine to begin with but now i think its getting a bit annoying and i think that some of these look far far worse then the retro games there supposedly trying to copy

Comment

Yeah retro themed games are overdone now.

Comment

Has this one been mentioned...? Having a save point NOT right next to a boss battle.
                        Die, walk all the way there again, die, walk all the way back there again, die, walk all the way there again, etc.

I remember a particularly painful iteration of this in dark souls - annoying as hell!

Comment

Demon's and Dark Souls never had save points near bosses.

Comment

The constant trend of the moment where zombie = instacool. It seems like very game has them in somewhere it's getting mighty tiring. They are indeed fun but it's getting to saturation point.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              The constant trend of the moment where zombie = instacool. It seems like very game has them in somewhere it's getting mighty tiring. They are indeed fun but it's getting to saturation point.
                              I would agree with that

Comment

Or when you're doing the hardest mission ever on GTA 4 and you have loads of police after you and all you want to do is get in a car to drive away but the player just keeps running into the passengers side of the car door instead of running around to the drivers side resulting in you getting killed.

40 mins just wasted on one mission! I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever finish it in time for GTA 5. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X