Elder Scrolls V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rossco - 11/11/11
    Not sure if that's US or UK date format though.

I don't think anywhere over here stocks GameInformer, but their website is going to contain all the info and screens from the magazine, plus more, during the month.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
      Rossco - 11/11/11
      Not sure if that's US or UK date format though.
      At the last count, just about every Q4 title has that release date. You know marketing people and their combined intellect

Will be funny if everything supposed to appear on that "catchy release date" happens, because a week later, 75% of those same titles will be half price.

Comment

I imagine as it gets nearer the date there'll be some shuffling around. Marketing may like a catchy date, but ultimately having a sales weekend to yourself always wins out.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Skyrim get delayed until Q1 2012, I seem to remember Oblivion and Fallout being delayed.

Comment

A whole year to wait then for the sequel to my favourite game this gen. It'll be worth it though.

Comment

there any screenshots yet ?

Comment

Google the Game Informer scans.

Comment

Really looking forward to this, even though they haven't allayed my concerns that the game world will look too samey yet...

And does anyone actually care which famous actors provide the voice-acting for games? The fact that Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean provided voices for Oblivion didn't improve the game one iota and their characters could easily have been voiced by unknown jobbing actors.

Comment

It's not really the "big" names like you're saying. It the ordinary people, in shops, streets and on the road you meet. That should have slighty different voices, adds to the atmosphere...

Wonder if that ex-homeless guy in american, who's doing the rounds on radio and t.v. Could provide a voice. "Welcome to Elder Scrolls V"....

Comment

well everything i wanted to be done is in the list hopefully they will come through with it

would happily sacrifice places to visit but to have them more unique

Got to say though oblivion on the pc with the texture packs and addons can make it look quite impressive even now
                      Last edited by eastyy; 09-01-2011, 00:21.

Comment

Details on the technology behind the game:

And the first directfeed screenshot

Comment

Wow. I need to play this game.

Comment

Just got a boner in the shape of that tower!

Comment

Looks and sounds superb.

Comment

Wow. That looks lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X