No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply beautiful. I don't know how we'll find the time to play all the great games this year.

Comment

That looks lovely! My staying power with gaming in on the wane, but I can always find the time to devote to something like this. Can't wait!

Comment

dragons too so bonus points for that, hopefully the combat is nice and meaty like in 4, loved the sword and shield impacts when fighting.

Spent many an hour just wandering the wilderness in oblivion, good times.

What's the story for this one then, watched the teaser trailer so i gather the dragons have returned?
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 08-02-2011, 10:47.

Comment

Comment

A few more lovely shots

Comment

Dragon looks awesome. As does the far away landscape all foggy and snowy etc.

The forest looks a huge step over Oblivion. The trees look so varied, even one is fallen over and splintered in the foreground. Lots of attention to detail I think is going to be the order of the day with this instead of making a HUGE landscape thats completely barren inbetween.

Comment

OH god, how many hours of my life am i going to sacrifice for that game. It looks incredible, i always loved the enviroments of oblivion even though some say they look pretty aged nowdays but they still look amazing to me.

The thought of been in another living breathing world but even more detailed is getting me pretty excited. I alway likened these games to what dungeons & dragons would be like if done properly. I love to immerse myself in these worlds, lol that person in the youtube vid is pretty much an accurate account of what i was like when i saw the trailer

Comment

First ingame look in roughly 20 hours..

And look, you can watch a countdown and everything

Comment

Man Gears 3 news tomorrow and now this too! Both of my most anticipated games with news in one day, I love it.

Comment

Isn't the MS event tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                        First ingame look in roughly 20 hours..

And look, you can watch a countdown and everything
                        http://www.bethsoft.com/elder_council_wallpaper/
                        Damn I will be at work when it's revealed. Can't wait t see it in action though!

In the meantime i've been listening to the main Skyrim theme in preperation:

The part at 0:45 makes me hair stand up!
                        Last edited by Malc; 24-02-2011, 08:08.

Comment

Aaand the website has fallen over from the demand.

Grr, want to see Skyrim! FLAB SMASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                            Aaand the website has fallen over from the demand.

Grr, want to see Skyrim! FLAB SMASH!
                            YouTube version:

Comment

Now THAT looks sexy!

Comment

Do want.

Comment

Working...
                                X