XBOX Live Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More M$ bull****.

I suppose this will give them a good reason to up the price of marketplace transactions and such like.

I'm surprised that they're not taking more of a 'something for nothing' stance. Their CEO apparently gives away millions of dollars to charities after all. Probably why he has to claw it all back now!

Comment

This is just as dodgy a scheme as credit card points. Don't fall for it, it's literally a scam.

Comment

Seriously? Don't fall for what exactly? Definition of a scam is you pay out and get ripped off.
        Do a survey get 20 points, renew your live sub gets points, don't really see what's wrong with this "MS bull****".
        Anyone who subs to live on a regular basis or buys from marketplace would be silly not to put their name down for it, ach whatever....

Comment

its official and if it ends up in any free points thats fine.

This is the same as Club Nintendo, they used to give points for taking surveys and even visiting the web site. While Sony have a similar thing for people buying stuff on PSN/visiting forums.

Sounds like MS catching up really.

Comment

I was sceptical at first as there are scams but its on Major Nelsons site so it turns out to be official.

I think the scheme itself is being run by some company that manages promotional schemes.

I agree it does sound not as good as it does on paper and most of the frugal amount of 'free' points seem to be via signing up to LIVE. 400 points for 12 months is pretty ****e.

I am guessing they will give you bugger all for 'completing' games in reality. As people have said no better or worse than club Ninty!
            Last edited by FelixofMars; 02-12-2010, 20:13.

Comment

New March offer.

5% Rebate on ALL purchases from Live.*

*March Marketplace rebate is based on staying Gold continuously through March 2011. Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchase transactions can include any selection of paid content, including movies, TV shows, game add-ons, Arcade games, Games on Demand titles, Avatars and Themes. Excludes Microsoft Points purchases or subscriptions. Your total March spend will be calculated at the end of the month and 5% rebate applied. This reward will be credited to your MyRewards Summary in April.

Comment

Working...
              X