No announcement yet.

Tron licensed peripherals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine turned up today as well, cheers again Megatron. I like it well enough for the ten seconds I got it out of its box to illuminate it and then pack it away again never to be touched. I'm going to get the Wii one as well, which unlike the 360 pad I will actually use as an everyday controller.

As an aside, if anyone's interested in the (overpriced) Tron Induction Charger, it's cheapest at Gameseek. I've got one and it's pretty nifty, but it's not amazing or anything. Same with the universal console stand, which is actually pretty tacky but HEY it's Tron.
    Last edited by anephric; 11-01-2011, 20:28.

Comment

Just to continue a theme, I rebought Tron 2.0: Killer App for Xbox today. Shame it's not backwards compatible, but I've still got my Xbox1 set up in the living room. Huzzah!

Has anyone bought Tron: Evolution for DS? Any thoughts? It looks kinda cool, can't find many reviews for it.

Comment

Don't know what the DS game is like but the PSP version is a bit pants. Several arena games that just aren't very good.

Rather enjoyed Tron 2.0 though, having played it for the first time over the last few weeks.

Comment

Are the PSP and DS games roughly the same? From what I can see, the DS version is a top-down action/adventure sort of deal.

EDIT: just had a look, no they're completely different. Looks like the PSP tries to cram the 360/PS3 game into its innards, whereas the DS is an entirely different game.

Last edited by anephric; 12-01-2011, 19:09.

Comment

Dunno if anyone's interested, and it's not nearly as nice as the PDP pads, but Thrustmaster have released a licensed PC/PS3 Tron gamepad in the UK now.

No lightyupness, which is big no from me.

Comment

Hmph. Don't buy the PDP Tron Wiimote and their Afterglow nunchuk and expect them to work together. Because they really don't, even though the same gimps made them.

Hmph again.

Comment

Working...
              X