Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly wonderous game, Zone of Enders: The Second Runner

Comment

All three of the Cars games. They're designed for kids but I genuinely find them a relaxing fun diversion from all the next gen patch heavy stress fests that usually come out. The announcement of a 4th game for this summer has made me very happy

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
        I used to love Decahtlete/Athlete Kings. i had the PAL Saturn vers it really was amazing me n my mates used to play alot. The Arcade vers is rock hard though.

That was a great game, really good fun in multi player. I never could do the pole vault, it seemed impossible.

Comment

The Mark of Kri (and its sequel The Rise of the Kasai)
          More than just under-rated. Damn shame as a third installment on the PS3 would go top of my list.

Comment

Loved this, Headhunter. The sequel was guff though

Midtown Madness 3

Comment

Simpsons Hit and Run

Comment

Headhunter I thought was absolutely diabolical. Awful controls, average visuals and pretty bad combat. I was expecting so much from it. Simpsons Hit and Run was a lot of fun though.

Good shout on Mark of Kri Ian, still trying to get Rise of the Kasai myself.

Comment

Few More

ROTD - Mega CD/PC

Everyone raves about Snather, but this game is just as good, but overlooked by so many

Jurassic Park - Mega CD

Shares nothing in common with the poor carts games and its a rather brilliant and well planed out Point and Click game, that takes place after the movie.

Mario Kart 64

Not only do I feel this is the best Mario Kart game ever created, its always one of the best Multi Player games I ever played . Love the game to this day, and really don't get why so many look down on it and go and on about the Snes version

Comment

Good call on MK64. I do love the SNES game but that took a lot of our time back in the day. Good game.

I am going to throw in Ghosthunter. Magnificent visuals, interesting plot with decent acting. Good combat idea and overall very good to play. A little cumbersome in places but an atmoshphere like no other game.

Comment

Did anyone play Spider-Man on the PlayStation? Amazing game, played it to death as a kid. My favourite Spider-Man game for sure.

Comment

Few more

RAMBO III

Simple pick and play fun, A classic game overlooked by so many MD fans

Super Hang-ON

Brilliant port and I played the Consumer mode to death ' This Bike runs like a firecracker'

SEGA GT2002

Ok all laugh, But I thought this to be a AAA racer with some of the best car models in a racer, lovely Depth Of Field and lighting effects and hands down the best 5.1 support.

Rayman II

This game was the complet equal to Mario 64 and Sonic Adv and if anything it looked better than either. Not just one of the best 3D platformers, its one of the best Platform games ever made (be that 2D or 3D)

Comment

Sega GT still looks remarkably good, I remember enjoying both games.

Rayman 2 is a great little platformer and still looks pretty. That said, I always felt that despite its strengths it was almost overrated. Definately the best of the second tier platformers but Mario 64 and Banjo were much superior

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            Jurassic Park - Mega CD

Shares nothing in common with the poor carts games
                            The SNES version was great! I used to play it every time I had a day off sick, although I never completed it as I always managed to get to the helipad with only one raptor egg left to collect, so Ian Malcolm wouldn't let me leave the island. Absolutely excellent soundtrack, too.

Comment

Love Super Hang on. Never played Sega GT 2002 though. I found the DC game to be pretty poor so I left it well alone.

Comment

Agree with the vote for Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. I am playing it at the moment after someone recomended it to me in my 'Zelda type games' thread. Loving the look, pace and feel of the game and my wife loves watching me play. Some of the voices grate a little though.

Comment

Working...
                                X