Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saurian
    Originally posted by Sidez
    The people who whine about Lizardbrer and Sopitia being the same are the same ones who think that Ryu and Ken are identical. Teh ignorance.

I'm really loving SC right now, my Mina is getting there.
    I'm always up for challenges on Soul Calibur - C' blud maybe we should all try and hook up for some!
    I'm going to make a concerted effort to make the next meet (whenever it is).

You can beats on me then.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
      Originally posted by Saurian
      The people who whine about Lizardbrer and Sopitia being the same are the same ones who think that Ryu and Ken are identical. Teh ignorance.

I'm always up for challenges on Soul Calibur - C' blud maybe we should all try and hook up for some!
      I'm going to make a concerted effort to make the next meet (whenever it is).

You can beats on me then.
      That would be more than heavy....OBESE even! - even if you cant make the meet we have regular slaughte-I mean challenges round mine!
      Imagine if the brer was in a film like Aliens: he could take all of them, the Marines and the queen....with a spoon!

Comment

You surprise me sidez. I thought you'd have been into SC for AGES?

Comment

Here's something to really rub salt into Saurians wounds!

Be warned that the following movie may cause some people to sob uncontrollably at the sight of the acts contained within and the frankly amateur play standard on display:

Comment

Originally posted by C'
            You surprise me sidez. I thought you'd have been into SC for AGES?
            Never have been no, it was always VF for me. I loved it when I initially got it then lost interest due to lack of challenges. These last couple of weeks though i've been in intensive training as i've really clicked with Mina. I prefer SC to the sequel, I like the pace and the character balance. I'm pleased with the progress i'm making and I reckon I can start taking matches off Saur with another month of practice

I've got things like parries and general match technique down, now i'm working on the 8 way run as i'm not taking advantage of it enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai

Be warned that the following movie may cause some people to sob uncontrollably at the sight of the acts contained within and the frankly amateur play standard on display:

http://cubemovies.ign.com/cube/video...angcsc2320.mov
              WTF have they done to him!!?!?

Thats not Aeon Kalkos - it's some next wannabe Lizardgeezer! (you can even see the zip at the back of the costume) - They have managed to remove all the character/bastardishness(TM) he has in Soul Calibur! ft:

It's like finding out there's no Santa

He still ****ing owns in Soul Calibur tho - It's not about Soul Calibur 2, it's All EVO, 3rd Strike and Soul Calibur!

Miyamoto @ Namco:

Comment

I'm not sure which is more pitiful:

1. Link fagging around in SC2
                2. IGN's games playing 'skills'
                3. Seeing Lizardman in the game but unplayable

Hopefully an Xbox hacker will rip the game apart and make them playable in the other modes.

Comment

Hwang in SC2:

Comment

Originally posted by Burai

http://cubemovies.ign.com/cube/video...angcsc2320.mov

Lame playing skills on show and Link looks just as awful as I expected.

Not good.

That Lizardman did very little. I'm guessing the IGN hardcore play on ultra easy otherwise they get 0wn3d quite spectacularly.

Comment

Hwang in SC2:

Don't do that mate. It upsets me too much to see him reduced to non-playable bit-character.

It's his sword. It's his moveset and it's (apparently, not heard to confirm) his voice.

Why Namco, why?

Comment

At least he has his proper sword!

(I know you can give Lizardman a shoelace and he'd OWN - but thats not the point) - whats that butter knife he's got now?!??!

No! >_< - You know the only other character I really enjoy playing? HWANG!11!!!

It's a conspiracy against me!

There is so much prejudice against people who are ridiculously goodlooking!

Comment

Working...
                        X