No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 + Code Veronica HD Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure im going to buy RE:CV as its the only Resi game i never finished 1st time round when i had it on my DC. At that kind of price I will prob give RE4 a miss though now, which is a shame really.

If anything unless there is some new content to the games ill prob just pickup Wii version of 4 if I feel like a reply.
    Last edited by djtickle; 28-07-2011, 14:54.

Comment

I believe RE4 will include the content exclusive to the PS2 version (I forget what it's called).

Comment

(I forget what it's called).
        Is it Different Ways or something like that?
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

I thought that was in the Wii version, too?

Comment

Ahh, really? My bad. I only played the Cube version so am looking forward to seeing what it adds to the experience.

Comment

Looks like I'll be importing then.

Need the nice shiny case for mah collection.

Comment

Is the Japanese disc release likely to have an English language option for text?

Comment

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/09/05/10-free-games-coming-to-playstation-plus-this-september/

T
                  his better come to Europe!
                  PS+ subscribers get Resident evil 1,2 and 3 for free this month and 50% of RE4 HD and RE:CV HD!!

Comment

I may actually be tempted now, works out around ?6 each which is a brill price

Comment

PS+ update is out, with RE Directors Cut, RE Operation Raccoon City dynamic theme and avatars. RE2 and RE3 are coming as part of the US Imports thing they recently announced, no idea if they will be free. RE4 and RE CV-X HD will be 50% off when they are released. woo!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                        PS+ update is out, with RE Directors Cut, RE Operation Raccoon City dynamic theme and avatars. RE2 and RE3 are coming as part of the US Imports thing they recently announced, no idea if they will be free. RE4 and RE CV-X HD will be 50% off when they are released. woo!
                        See two posts ago

Comment

That's the NA store

Comment

It's looking likely that the Japanese Xbox 360 release won't be region free.

I was going to import to play on my PAL Xbox 360 but that appears to be out of the window.

It's like we're back in 1999!

Comment

To be fair, the 360 took us back to 1999 right from the start. What's sad is that Nintendo seem bent on joining them. Hope Sony don't (they haven't already have they?) make Vita region locked.

Comment

Although Microsoft did region lock the games on 360, they did finally make 60/50hz compatibility issues a thing of the past, adopted HD Widescreen as the standard and allowed VGA & HDMI cables to connect to the console.

Although region locking is still an annoyance, I won’t moan about Microsoft after what PAL – UK Land endured for 30 years!

Comment

Working...
                                X