No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 + Code Veronica HD Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was going to purchase, but when they announce one price and charge another, they can do one.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
      What's with all the negativity about the final product? Isn't it exactly the same deal as all the other HD collections we've been getting recently? The exact same game running at a higher resolution and FPS is about all I'd expect
      We gave it 9/10 - it's the best looking version of one of the best Resi games ever made.

It is a reasonably quick port, but they never really promised they'd be adding all sorts of extras anyway.

I liked the fact you can change the control method so it feels like a more modern third person shooter. That may have been there to begin with, but I don't recall it.

Comment

So, can you subscribe to playstation plus, buy the Resi's at the reduced price and then cancel plus again? And if so, how much does a month of plus cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane View Post
          So, can you subscribe to playstation plus, buy the Resi's at the reduced price and then cancel plus again? And if so, how much does a month of plus cost?
          Yes (on reduced items, free stuff disapears when your sub ends), but you can only buy plus for 39.99? for a year or 11.99? for three months.

Comment

Code veronica is up now. 14.99? or 1840msp. 4GB.

Comment

Guys, this worth a punt? Any good? (RE:CV btw).

Comment

I thought it was a solid game, very very hard though. If you love RE then yes but if you have a passing interest then perhaps not. It controls like crap now on the old consoles too.

Comment

Code Veronica probably has the best plot and backstory of any Resident Evil game. I think it's a cracking game, but it's very much an old-style Resident Evil game.

Comment

I diito Jake's comments, its a class game. Certainly old-skool Resi, but if you dig that you'll dig this. Certainly challenging, but not unfair given the context of the game. I'd recommend it!

Comment

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition arrives is up for download on PlayStation Network from 4th October, Capcom has announced.…

Capcom are releasing Resident Evil 5 Gold on PSN next week for $24.99 (or equivalent). No mention of any PS+ discount like RE4 and RE:CV recieved. I've not done the DLC but I don't feel willing to play through the main game again to reach them given it's the worst resi installment.

Comment

I agree with the CV comments. My favourite Resi/Biohazard game and still the most scary. The music was particularly good, especially that Alexia track!

Comment

Trailer on Eurogamer for Code Veronica.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                            I agree with the CV comments. My favourite Resi/Biohazard game and still the most scary. The music was particularly good, especially that Alexia track!
                            Scarier than REmake? I think not!

Comment

The voice acting is CV is dire and not necessarily in a good way like in RE1.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                                Scarier than REmake? I think not!
                                REmake was okay, but I think it didn't have the impact as I'd already completed the original numerous times. CV just scared the hell out of me, and god Alfred's laugh...

Comment

Working...
                                X