No announcement yet.

Alan Wake II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they can knock out a complete edition too later in the year and get it onto Steam so the game isn't hobbled by Epic Store's limited reach forever

Comment

Last year's pearl clutches over potential sales figures turn out to be for nothing. Alan Wake II has sold 1.3m units since launch and is Remedy's fastest selling release. From the working they suggest that this and Control are now cornerstone franchises for the studio and so we can expect Alan Wake III down the line.

Comment

Considering it was an EGS exclusive selling 1.3m units is very good. I can only imagine how much more it would sell on Steam.

Exclusives eh...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            Considering it was an EGS exclusive selling 1.3m units is very good. I can only imagine how much more it would sell on Steam.

Exclusives eh...
            It was available on Xbox Series and PlayStation - why would you think those are EGS sales when that isn't mentioned anywhere?

EGS - where people go to create accounts for the weekly free game ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post

It was available on Xbox Series and PlayStation - why would you think those are EGS sales when that isn't mentioned anywhere?

EGS - where people go to create accounts for the weekly free game ...
                More the fact a lot of PC players seem to despise Epic exclusives and are prepared to speak with their wallets and wait for a Steam release.

I'm sure that would have had an impact on PC sales, how much it's impossible to tell.

Comment

Working...
                X