No announcement yet.

Playstation 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'd never happen anyway. SCE wouldn't haemorrhage money like that, when they can charge you to stream from them.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Got ?200 put away so far for when this launches .

Figure I'll need about ?420 (to get a game and PS Plus sub as well), Already got the console preordered for ?335 (at Toys R Us) but I've held off on ordering any games as they're all priced at ?55 everywhere! Wish they'd hurry up and announce the exact release date and the software R.R.P.

Comment

That's my concern, EA and one or two others have already confirmed next gen game prices as the same as this gens yet listed prices are ?10-?20 higher. Looks like retailers are aiming to milk day one customers

Comment

I've got ?210 + ?30 on my Game Reward Card + ?45 in deposits so far.

On day one I'm getting the console bundle with KillZone & #DriveClub along with Watch_Dogs, Battlefield 4 and Knack.

Might get one more game but not sure what. Probably some PSN titles.

Comment

Inc preorders upto about ?340 on mine now but still got plenty games and preorders to get too. Was hoping to get CoD cheaper as GAME are listing ?60 but with Shopto refusing to stock everywhere else is similar, so will likely stick with GAME as they have the bonus map to themselves. PS4 wise, Plus is already running now so looking at system, Killzone, DriveClub, Battlefield 4, CoD, Assassins Creed 4 and Watch Dogs. Might squeeze Lego Marvel in too if funds post XBO choices allow.

Comment

I'm just getting Battlefield 4 as I'll be getting the "lite" version of Drive Club & Outlast which will come free with the PS Plus subscription.

There's some good looking free-to-play games coming as well, Warframe, Planetside 2 & Blacklight: Retribution all look like definite downloads, not sure if they'll be available at launch though.

Comment

I'm excited about the next-gen PS4 titles and although I'm sure the multi-plat offerings will be great I would prefer they stay on a dedicated generation and keep it that. I also understand that's not realistic as companies have to maximise their profits potential in the current day so bringing a title like Destiny/MGS5 to as many machines as possible is totally understandable from a business POV.

Still, Naughty Dog/Studio Santa Monica/Epic Games/Remedy/Bungie/343 Studios have all shown gamers what can be achieved when a machine is pushed to its optimum. Excited for what these developers will create exclusively for their next-gen consoles of choice as they tend to be the break-out games of the industry (or at least shine for some time). More of this please in next-gen and not mere asthetic upgrades thanks.

Comment

Anything good coming out of Japan yet?

Comment

Nothing announced as yet. There's bound to be something at launch that wont be out elsewhere though. Even if it's unplayable. LOL

I'll likely only get one game to start with. There's little point buying everything on the first day IMO. Play one, then get another etc.
                    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 05-07-2013, 07:35.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Elder scrolls online on ps4 will be nice....proper mmo couch gaming.

Hope naughty dog have something up their sleeve.

Comment

Reckon will cost me ?350 PS4, ?50 Watch Dogs, ?50 PS+, then DriveClub for free. Really looking forward to the New PSN Store stuff as well, plus seeing Gaikai when it gets going.
                        Last edited by JU!; 05-07-2013, 19:45.

Comment

Just keep an eye out for any PS+ card offers, you may get one for as little as ?29.99, should work on ps4.

Comment

Got a few 1-3 month PSN+ cards already. None of them run out until the end of December so im sorted

Comment

Did anybody go to the PS4 events in London today?

They seem to be sending early hardware out to the press now.

Comment

1 year PS Plus subscription for ?33.15 at www.cdkeys.com after entering a discount code you get for liking their facebook page.

They don't expire until December 2014, so I've ordered one which I'll keep and not activate until I've got my PS4.

Fill 'yer boots!
                                Last edited by Harry; 05-07-2013, 21:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X