Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That vid is the clincher for me. I'm sure the other launch titles will be fun, but there's nothing I want to play more than the pile of games I have waiting to be played. Order cancelled for now.

Comment

That must be some mistake because on the Gamespot site there is no such review yet, i dont think it official goes live until Sunday. Also how can it score 4.5 when you have the ONM (yes take this with pinch of salt) giving it 92/100 and Edge scoring it a 7?

Comment

Order cancelled , i`ll get one next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
          4.5 out of 10.
          Sounds about right for a launch title everyone will own.
          It seems like anybody will buy a game nowadays if it has a Zombie in it, even if it's ****.

Comment

Only 0.5 more than Vita Black Ops scored on most sites.

Comment

Looking forward to the Wii U at launch and I know the games will come, but struggling what to pick at launch that's not already out on PS3 at half the price.

Think I'll just play Mario to death (glad it got good reviews), Nintendoland with the missus and see what's on the eShop.

It's not all bad I suppose because there's so much to play on other formats at the moment, but it does feel like it's not the right attiude to have just before the launch of a new console.

Comment

I assumed it was 4.5 out of 5.

Comment

I wasn't expecting ZombiU to have a great score, but 4.5 , that's really not good for a game that supposed to be THE launch game to get.

If true then I may well cancel as well at this rate, lets see what everybody else says first.

Comment

don't trust them, they gave skyward sword 7.5 if I remember correctly ?

one of the worst sites for reviews,

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                      That must be some mistake because on the Gamespot site there is no such review yet, i dont think it official goes live until Sunday.
                      The review is real.

You can read it here.

Mind you, it's a pretty poor one at that.
                      Last edited by nem; 17-11-2012, 17:57.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                        don't trust them, they gave skyward sword 7.5 if I remember correctly ?

one of the worst sites for reviews,
                        Totally agree with this. As if Skyward Sword deserves anything more than 5, lol.

Comment

Lucky basts! The people queuing for the Wii U outside the Nintendo Store in New York got to meet Reggie while they're waiting.

Comment

you forgot the 9. in that post noobish ?

skyward sword is one of the best games ever

Comment

It really, really isn't. It's nigh-on unplayable. I just read the gamespot review, and it's absolutely spot on. Except with the score of course, which should have been lower.

Comment

you know you need a wii motion plus to play skyward sword ,

Comment

Working...
                                X