Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll admit I was teetering on the brink of whether or not to cancel my WiiU pre-order but that Eurogamer ZombiU review has pretty much sealed it for me. Sounds awesome. Anything game that is supposed to reference Demon's Souls is ok in my book.

Can't wait!

Comment

Im not worried about the controller either, it was brill at PlayExpo.

Comment

One thing i would like to know, does the Gamepad have any kind of rumble function?

Comment

Yup. d

Cool infochart-thingy by 1up:

Comment

Maybe the US aren't reviewing ZombiU well because it isn't set in America and isn't all "America, f*** yeah!! We're gonna save the world from Zombies!!"

I'm really looking forward to it. A slow burning, scary game. Like Condemned. Awesome!!

That, Mario & NintendoLand. Bangin'!!

EDIT; And Tank, Tank, Tank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Maybe the US aren't reviewing ZombiU well because it isn't set in America and isn't all "America, f*** yeah!! We're gonna save the world from Zombies!!"
              I doubt it given the success of 28 Days/Weeks Later over there. Plus games with mostly British accents haven't been marked down before (Dark Souls / The Witcher, etc). To be honest it just doesn't look like that great a game due to its limited and repetitive combat mechanics.

Actually I wonder if the more favourable UK review scores are due to the type of thing Rob Florence resigned over the other week what with UK critics being in closer proximity to the developer.
              Last edited by Jimmyboi; 18-11-2012, 17:46.

Comment

Just been trying to think of the kind of games i would like to see on Wii U in the future. An the inner geek inside me would absolutely love a decent Star Trek Starship game.

Does anyone remember the PC game Star Trek Bridge Commander from a few years ago? Well imagine that kind of a game but using the touch screen to access all the ships systems etc. I know i know, never going to happen but in my head it sounds brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                  One thing i would like to know, does the Gamepad have any kind of rumble function?
                  I don't think so but I guess we'll find out later.

Unboxing video uploading here: http://youtu.be/44JQoUyCVno
                  Ready in about 10 minutes.

Comment

Visit the official Nintendo site to shop for Nintendo Switch™ systems and video games, read the latest news, find fun gear and gifts with a Nintendo twist, and much more.

looks like it does have rumble features.

Very cute cat by the way
                    Last edited by gambit6613; 18-11-2012, 18:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                      I don't think so but I guess we'll find out later.

Unboxing video uploading here: http://youtu.be/44JQoUyCVno
                      Ready in about 10 minutes.
                      So excited now!!

You gonna play MP with your cat? Seemed pretty interested in the WiiU.

Comment

Probably eyeing up the box to crawl into

Comment

Nice unboxing Steven, but the cat is the real star of the show

Comment

Yeah seems Bug is a big hit.

Comment

Is that the ex's or yours? Or am i getting mixed up?

Comment

Can you do an unboxing of the chair too please??

Comment

Working...
                                X