Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to charge it via the Ac adapter/the cradle with the AC adapter plugged in

Comment

I only have the basic set w/o the cradle so that means I have to go get a stepdown ma?ana, that's ok

Comment

Eh do you need a step down for the import its not multivoltage

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
          I only have the basic set w/o the cradle so that means I have to go get a stepdown ma?ana, that's ok
          Where is the best place to get one MoFo? Komplett? I sold my stepdown with my import Gamecube, and this is the first console I've imported for ages, but I'm over in Houston most months, and figure Nintendo will support the USA better than Norway.

Comment

The main PSU is, so I don't know why the pad one would be. Eurogamer said they needed a stepdown for theirs.

Comment

I would have thought the pad would use a 3ds/dsi charger... ANOTHER charger needed then! doh...

Comment

evilthecatuk: Both ac-adapters (console and gamepad) say 120V so I guess no multivoltage no.

capcom_suicide: I will just walk over to Clas Ohlson at Bystasjonen here in Bergen and grab an extra of this one, works fine with my Panasonic Q and worked earlier today when I used it with the Wii U and gamepad.

Comment

evilthecatuk: Both ac-adapters (console and gamepad) say 120V so I guess no multivoltage no.

capcom_suicide: I will just walk over to Clas Ohlson at Bystasjonen here in Bergen and grab an extra of this one, works fine with my Panasonic Q and worked earlier today when I used it with the Wii U and gamepad.

I thought it would cost more to not use a multivoltage transformer these days. Anything to keep that region lockout harder and more off putting eh

Comment

Thanks MoFo2, I'm 15 minutes from that shop, (On our new snazzy bergen city train service) so i'll do the same then. Tusen takk!

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                      I have NintendoLand as well of course. I'll post something up later on that. I have been close to buying Black Ops 2 on several occasions...embarrassingly enough.
                      Cool, I look forward to it. Why embarrassingly? I might get it my self if it gets good reviews, zombie mode sounds alright at least.

Comment

But I'm not sure if I could use an European ac-adapter (when that becomes available) on either. The gamepad is just a battery so I guess that would be ok. On my US Wii I use this and it has worked fine, maybe something similar will pop up for the Wii U so I don't need 2 stepdowns at hand all the time.

edit:

capcom_suicide: I see the stepdown is in "limited stock" at that store so we'll have to roshambo for it, haha. Shelf 653 in the store btw
                        Last edited by MoFo2; 21-11-2012, 18:45.

Comment

The AC adapters convert the AC to DC. There won't be multiple versions of the console running on different DC voltages, so the EU adapter will work just fine on a JP and US console.

Comment

Yeah , you'll be able to use a euro AC adapter, I can't see why not.

Comment

Well, unless they do something really disrespectful and change the connector and reverse the polarity. But that would be like kicking a punter in the balls for importing.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                Well, unless they do something really disrespectful and change the connector and reverse the polarity. But that would be like kicking a punter in the balls for importing.
                                But would it surprise you

Comment

Working...
                                X