Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I agree that this is only telling of the situation RIGHT NOW, and can very much change in one to six months. But I'm still a bit surprised (and happy, to be honest) that the results are what they are, if only for now.

Comment

I don't even know the difference between all those iDevices. I know they're from Apple, but that's it. Damn kids and their iThingamajigs. Am I officially old now?

Also WTF, kids want a Kindle? Do kids actually read these days? I mean like actual words and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
        TANK TANK TANK does have an online mode doesnt it ?? im confused now
        No online mode, local MP only.

Either way I have no friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
          Also WTF, kids want a Kindle? Do kids actually read these days? I mean like actual words and stuff?
          Kindle Fire, which is basically an Android tablet.

Comment

More Kids want a PSP than a VITA. oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
              Kindle Fire, which is basically an Android tablet.
              And one of the most locked down Android tablets I've used.

Comment

Rightly so, they don't even associate it with Android in any marketing material.

Comment

As someone who has run out of spare hdmi sockets and used to run the (now sold) wii via component, I was wondering if the wii u would work ok with this lead as I kept it. I found this page which seems to suggest it will but I'd feel happier if someone here has actually tried it?

Also what's the picture quality like compared to hdmi?

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                    As someone who has run out of spare hdmi sockets and used to run the (now sold) wii via component, I was wondering if the wii u would work ok with this lead as I kept it. I found this page which seems to suggest it will but I'd feel happier if someone here has actually tried it?

Also what's the picture quality like compared to hdmi?
                    Why don't you use a HDMI switch? Some of them even auto switch these days...

Comment

With official PS3 component cables I found the picture to be almost as good as HDMI at 1080. A little bit softer but barely noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                        I hope you didn't go and order another copy of NintendoLand, as that is in the premium pack.
                        Yup that's exactly what I did! Doh!! How are VG+ with returns? I'm just gonna change it for something else...

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                          gware: Where does it say? Can't find anything about it on their website, twitter, blog or Facebook-page.
                          I sent them an email, asking when they would be put up on the site. The reply was that they would get any till after xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
                            I sent them an email, asking when they would be put up on the site. The reply was that they would get any till after xmas.
                            Thats a real shame man, I always use VG+ too.... Seriously huge thanks to Kryss for sorting me out with a US premium machine!! Diamond you are dude!

Comment

Posting on the gamepad while on the toilet ftw! Just been improving my Nano Assault Neo scores

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                                Posting on the gamepad while on the toilet ftw! Just been improving my Nano Assault Neo scores
                                How have your been finding the range of the Gamepad, have you been able to use it between walls/floors etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X