No announcement yet.

Official Edge Thread - December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voodo Vince is great and the EDGE score is a shame! it's certainly not in the same league with conker's but it plays fantastic, has good level and character design and a great style of humor! moreover it's not too difficult for a jump' n' run game and has some really unique boss fights!

my advice to anyone who loved conker's: give Voodoo Vince a chance and play through the first levels. the game gets better the further you get into it!

Comment

What's it got in common with Conker? Has it got a lot of variety in the gameplay, or were you talking more about the humour? When I buy a new Xbox next year I might pick it up. Seeing as nobody bought it I expect it to cost about ?15 by that point.

Edit:
      Originally posted by Crispin
      Oh and another thing? How come their screenshots are better than all the other mags. I mean, the Edge Ninja Gaiden shots blew away those of OXM UK's (which had already been on the net for ages). Is it because of their prestige or something that they get these shots. I'm not complaining. Hell, I thought it funny they got Killzone before OPSM2....
      I think it's just that Edge never uses the poor quality screengrabs you find, while the likes of OXM couldn't give a toss how cheap it makes the mag look. Edge only uses a few screenshots for their (p)reviews so they can be more selective.

Comment

Originally posted by Uli
        Voodo Vince is great and the EDGE score is a shame! it's certainly not in the same league with conker's but it plays fantastic, has good level and character design and a great style of humor! moreover it's not too difficult for a jump' n' run game and has some really unique boss fights!

my advice to anyone who loved conker's: give Voodoo Vince a chance and play through the first levels. the game gets better the further you get into it!
        I'm so glad someone else is enjoying this as well. Have you got to the sausage factory yet?

Comment

ftp://ftp.futurenet.com/pub/plc/abcs...2breakdown.pdf

For all of you to browse over. Goes to show that although Edge sales may not be great they're not that bad compared to many of the others. Even the mighty OPSM.

alan m

Comment

Working...
          X