No announcement yet.

Check your MS points Balance! BONUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked and I've received 6 x 230 today. Think I'll sit tight and let the dust settle.

Comment

Pah, nothing here
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Weird, I checked yesterday and was susprised to be in the 3000's for MS points. Checking this morning and i've got 2260! Looks like they have indeed removed the error. I am gonna chuck them an email and ask why I lost about a thousand points for seemingly no reason! ... if I can be arsed.
        Last edited by Dezm0nd; 12-08-2011, 05:39.

Comment

I spent 800 on fruit ninja but this morning my balance has returned to the 10/08/11 level

Reading the xbox support tweets last night Ithey were saying enjoy your points... its a known issue....they were working on it... the points were the same as points you have brought

to me that meant they wouldn't take them back

still nothing on Major Nelsons tweetfeed or Blog maybe didn't want to mention it until they had been removed.

Shame should have spent them all last night.

Comment

Looking at the Microsoft billing site, they have fixed the error but in a strange way. Instead of just deducting the "mistake" points, my statement has been doctored so it still shows the 6x100 points going into my account but not getting deducted. To balance this they have just wiped 600 points off MY total instead. Cheeky buggers.

I know it all works out the same but it's still a bit cheeky.

Comment

Apparently after I purchased insanely twisted shadow planet my balance was -330...? ER no it wasn't, dodgy scenes.
              Doesn't matter anyways I managed to get Kinect Sparkler for free and Kinect Fruit Ninja too, i have only lost about 330 points, wait a sec

Comment

I have 7 * 200 in my account ! Dunno why or how but they haven't removed them yet!

Comment

Originally posted by wicky View Post
                  I have 7 * 200 in my account ! Dunno why or how but they haven't removed them yet!
                  They left the multiple point additions in place but reverted the total back to where it was with only the one point increase from the reward program. Unless you are very lucky they probably were removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                    They left the multiple point additions in place but reverted the total back to where it was with only the one point increase from the reward program. Unless you are very lucky they probably were removed.
                    Still there according to my balance on xbox.com and were there when I checked on the xbox itself this morning

Comment

Working...
                    X