No announcement yet.

Pandora's Tower [Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant the email to confirm you address to them, goodness knows how long it will take them to actually arrive

Comment

At least they are showing some support to faithful customers. NoA can't be arsed to even announced plans for Pandora's Tower and the Rainfall guys are now asking third party publishers to pick the game.

Comment

I don't think they do email you to confirm your address, do they? And yes, kudos to NoE. They're doing an excellent job.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          At least they are showing some support to faithful customers. NoA can't be arsed to even announced plans for Pandora's Tower and the Rainfall guys are now asking third party publishers to pick the game.
          God forbid the games don't see a US release at all. I'm sorry, but where are all these whingers when Europe doesn't get Tales games and the like?

Absolutely no sympathy. These rainfall guys APPARENTLY were championing for a PAL release of the latest Layton game to feature London Life as well, but I guess that ended up on a backburner, surprise surprise. Yes I realize I can import, but the point is I shouldn't have to.

Why is a game called LONDON life missing from UK copies in the first place? Too lazy to localize it huh? Guess what, most European countries speak English these days - IT'S CALLED PROGRESS!

Comment

Xenoblade has been released, The Last Story is scheduled for June (or July), the only one left is Pandora's Tower.
            Anyway, Operation Rainfall has been targeted to US audience and toward the three games above since its inception, it's not their fault if similar movements don't start in Europe for games available in the other English-speaking region.

Comment

It's their bleeding fault if they say on their website that they're supposedly championing for Europe to get the proper version of Layton and the Spectres call and then do nothing about it though.

I don't know, I wouldn't be so bitter if it wasn't for the myriad of RPGs Europe never got. The US miss out on what, 3? Suddenly it's like the destruction of Alderaan but with babies screaming out instead!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Xenoblade has been released, The Last Story is scheduled for June (or July), the only one left is Pandora's Tower.
                Anyway, Operation Rainfall has been targeted to US audience and toward the three games above since its inception, it's not their fault if similar movements don't start in Europe for games available in the other English-speaking region.
                Xenoblade was being published by NoA but a GameStop/EBGames exclusive (...), Last Story is being published by XSEED and Pandora's Tower is no where in sight.
                Oh tell a lie, you can order Xenoblade from Nintendo directly but they want $7 shipping. I'll get it at the "mall" instead.

I think it's great that Europe gets them all. I get shafted as usual of course.

Comment

Unlucky Kryss.

Comment

Well, not like I don't already have all three anyways.

Comment

Just got this email from Club Nintendo , check your inboxes

Confirmation about your Club Nintendo RPG Commemorative Coin Collection

We previously informed you that by registering Xenoblade Chronicles, Pandora's Tower and The Last Story, you were eligible to receive the limited edition Club Nintendo RPG Commemorative Coin Collection.
                      Now we're happy to confirm that you will be able to receive this Club Nintendo reward. Please allow us a little more time to ensure a smooth delivery process.

We will send you another email during the first week of June with instructions on how to submit your delivery address details, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

We thank you for your patience and hope you're enjoying the games!

Your Nintendo Team

Comment

They sent me an email this week, but it wasn't that.

It was basically the same confirmation I got from my Club Nintendo account page once I'd registered the last two games. Wonder if that got sent to me by mistake.

Edit: And now I have the correct email, woop! Think it's a bit rubbish that this email isn't asking for my address details though, now there's another month's wait just for that and THEN we have the 2-3 MONTH wait for Nintendo of EUROPE based in GERMANY to get them shipped out to a UNITED KINGDOM based location.

Honestly, you can't make this **** up....
                        Last edited by Daragon; 03-05-2012, 16:57.

Comment

Just got the reward email with the link to type in your address for the coins ^^

Got another email that confirms the order and it says, that it can take up to eight weeks...
                          Last edited by Cornflakes; 12-06-2012, 15:20.

Comment

I was going to buy this, but for some reason Gamestation don't stock it and I have a load of credit in there.

Comment

Got an email that says the 8 week time is incorrect and that the coins will be sent out in October.

Now, I'm not sure if they mean 2012 or 2027. We'll be waiting almost a year for them by then!

Comment

Brilliant - just when I thought Club Nintendo couldn't get any ****ter!

Comment

Working...
                                X