X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funky Barn 2

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
      at 0:20.27 a tree appears like the user just planted it. Perhaps some sort of game maker by Rare where you can build your own worlds and characters etc.

You wait....
      Perhaps a non blocky version of Minecraft where people build a giant world together.
      CLOUD POWER™

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
        Funky Barn 2
        Follow up to the best game on the Wii-U.

I can imagine it being unveiled at E3:

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED GAMES? HAVE YER ****IN' GAMES"

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          Perhaps a non blocky version of Minecraft where people build a giant world together.
          CLOUD POWER™
          Like Minecraft and Terraria smashed together. Your world will grow whilst your offline. CLOUD POWER™!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
            Perhaps some sort of game maker by Rare where you can build your own worlds and characters etc.

You wait....
            You mean like their all amazing(ly boring) Viva Pi?ata?

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
              You mean like their all amazing(ly boring) Viva Pi?ata?
              Get out!

Comment

Maybe if we are lucky we will get them stealth downloading new demos we are "interested" in onto our machines
                Sony are doing this too.

Comment

How come when I try to say something negative it all goes wrong?

Comment

nice to see some game hidden somewhere, shame just about everything else has put me of the system so hard - I just couldn't care less anymore.

Comment

Nobody picked up that every online game has dedicated servers? That's potentially pretty huge. Big step up from current gen.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                        Nobody picked up that every online game has dedicated servers? That's potentially pretty huge. Big step up from current gen.
                        EvilBoris mentioned it earlier, that is cool for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                          What are the advantages of dedicated servers? Does it mean when I shoot someone online in the head with a sniper bullet they will actually die?

Comment

Didn't really help sim city on release did it

Comment

EA skimped and didn't have the full worlds computing power of 1998 available! Did anyone even check if that comment even meant anything?

Comment

How come when I try to say something negative it all goes wrong?
                                Haha. Yes. I wasn't saying that it's a good thing. Just commenting on Sony selling this as a feature when in fact it's just another way for them to market stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X