No announcement yet.

The Last of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son downloaded it today, and it lets you play it at 12 gb , but he got an hour in then it stopped, so mines at 22gb , stated that single player was more important in the download and it seems to let me carry on, this was from the us store . Oh and it's still amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
      My son downloaded it today, and it lets you play it at 12 gb , but he got an hour in then it stopped, so mines at 22gb , stated that single player was more important in the download and it seems to let me carry on, this was from the us store . Oh and it's still amazing.
      Mine U.K store.

Yes mine said 42GB for the game then reverted to 11GB a few minutes later. I think it's doing it in chunks or pre loading only a bit as not to either overload PSN or not break the U.K release date, but seeing as yr son is enjoying which is cool and EU/U.S play it soon seems a bit pointless of Sony to stagger releases, unless it would bring down PSN.

Comment

Nice 2 Eurogamer Digital Foundry articles. One on how it compares to PS4 games generally and the other comparing PS3 Vers with The Remaster.

Mystery has surrounded Naughty Dog's PlayStation 4 remaster of its survival horror classic, The Last of Us. Announced b…
        Last edited by JU!; 20-10-2014, 18:12.

Comment

On my 3rd play through now but first on the PS4

It's still lovely and started yesterday and currently Just started the winter section

Good stuff but the PS4 still can't stop Ellie being a tard at times like just standing in the way or being an eejit

Still love it but doubt I will play through new game plus when it comes or only as far as to power up everything

Edit
          Played some more
          Last edited by buster_broon; 20-10-2014, 01:16.

Comment

Wow this thread started in 2011.
            Not late to the party - just replayed this on PC.
            It was a good move to delay release so the recent TV series was done before the game relaunched. I definitely felt a little more compassion to Elie`s character after viewing Bella Ramsey's wonderful depiction in the series.
            Steam reviews are all over the place with regards to technical issues, other than a 20 minutes texture cache at the beginning I didn't suffer a single issue. Anyone else replayed on PC?

Going to run through Left behind this evening.

Comment

It's had a few patches on PC since launch, maybe they've fixed some of the performance issues.

Comment

I think the minimum specs were too low. It would be helpful if people posted specs on steam when raising issues.
                Finished Left Behind this evening, lovely bit of story telling. I hope they release the second game on PC as well.

Comment

No, the issues are well documented by Digital Foundry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2emuUoxrI

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    No, the issues are well documented by Digital Foundry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2emuUoxrI
                    Useful viewing, cheers.
                    I count myself lucky after viewing that.
                    Last edited by huxley; 24-04-2023, 09:14.

Comment

Working...
                    X