No announcement yet.

Game & Gamestation: GAME credit woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if that means someone else is going to get stock of the CE?

Hopefully I can get my hands on a PC one for less than what they were offering them for.
    Last edited by Daragon; 29-02-2012, 10:14.

Comment

UPDATE: GAME has issued a statement to Eurogamer in response to the retailer's decision not to stock Mass Effect 3, bla…

reported on eurogamer too. tbh i can't stand the store anymore so i won't miss it.

Comment

I orderd a ce for 360 , what the hell how is this fair
        Last edited by yesteryeargames; 29-02-2012, 10:24.

Comment

"If you have a pre-order, GAME will refund you via in-store credit, rather than with cash."

LOL wtf...

Comment

One PC CE from play for ?39.99 after my voucher code.

Guys, if you're unhappy just reorder it from play. They have it in.

Comment

Just reordered my 360 CE from play. Rather from amazin as I want release day delivery as I'm off, but it's not up on amazon yet.

Comment

LOL the drama, where will it end Game might as well pack up as a new game shop & just start dealing only in second hand.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  LOL the drama, where will it end Game might as well pack up as a new game shop & just start dealing only in second hand.
                  Which people STILL won't buy from as CEX will undercut.

Comment

If they cant get stock of a 100% guaranteed hit then they are in dire trouble...time to ditch my 25 quid of XP then just incase they never get another game I want...

Comment

final nail in the coffin, we (game/gs) won't be stocking any EA titles in march, including mass effect!

Comment

Crazy times. Sad for any employees as they seem in real trouble.

Comment

Wow, put a fork in them. I had ?80 credit for this from Gamestation, now I gotta use that for something else they may potentially not stock.

Maybe Ridge Racer? Who knows if that'll even be stocked though.

Comment

One can only wait in fevered anticipation at how this turn of events is going to further affect their share value!

Comment

Time to cash in credit for Wii points cards, PSN cards etc. I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                Time to cash in credit for Wii points cards, PSN cards etc. I reckon.
                                That's the best idea I can think of, tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X