No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'd find that really weird, you'd have trouble moving it quickly for double-taps too

Comment

I'd like to see Yu Suzuki ask for $1billion to make Shenmue 3

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        I'd like to see Yu Suzuki ask for $1billion to make Shenmue 3
        I'd like to just see the original Shenmue in HD on Xbox Live :/

And Mega Man vs. Street Fighter on Xbox Live. A few of these Kickstarter things look interesting (i.e the Double Fine one) but I'm really trying to limit myself to X360 and SNES gaming right now and as far as I know they're all PC affairs so I never even take notice anymore.

Comment

The pitch should have him doing the Dr Evil little finger thing too:

Comment

from what it says on the video the hardware is done.....i think it looks ok very generic though the specs are nothing special would have liked a better screen and processor and more ram.I think with a lot of these handhelds there really going to need something to seperate them

oh thinking about stuff i would love to see kickstarted i would love to see Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines either redone in a new engine or have the old game updated with lots of extra content improvements and of course bug fixes
            Last edited by eastyy; 14-01-2013, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
              http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...d?ref=category

from what it says on the video the hardware is done.....i think it looks ok very generic though the specs are nothing special would have liked a better screen and processor and more ram.I think with a lot of these handhelds there really going to need something to seperate them
              Especially with the Nvidia Shield coming along (although that looks terrible) people are more likely to trust a bigger brand. This also seems very slightly pricey.

Comment

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...s-arcade-racer if thats game play vid looks really good but i dunno for a promo vid would want more of a pitch

Comment

If I had a computer I would back that in heartbeat. Proper blue skies in games stuff. This needs to find its way to XBLA and PSN.

Comment

Sega's lawyers will be on the phone shortly.

Comment

i think segas lawyers will be on to that to

Comment

whoops double post

Comment

was not quite sure where to put this might be even worth a news post but anyway http://www.screwattack.com/news/skul...lc-development

Skull girls developers will be creating a crowd funding to create 3 dlc characters ....?150 k is a lot but they say A full cost breakdown will be provided so that people can see how their money will be spent.”

i enjoyed skull girls but it really did need a bit more polish and more characters ...and i guess just a bit more flashiness

Comment

Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

Calling this 'old school' is a bit of an understatement. The developer behind Grimoire, Cleveland Mark Blakemore, did some work on Stones of Arnhem, an unfinished game in the Wizardry series which, up until very recently, no one really believed had actually existed.

The demo can be found here.

Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements

An Adventure/RPG hybrid by the same people that remade several classic Sierra adventure games.

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Single player, story-driven, isometric role-playing game. PC and Mac (and maybe Linux). DRM-free.

Torment: Tides of Numenera™ continues the thematic legacy of the critically acclaimed Planescape: Torment™. Set in Monte Cook's new tabletop role-playing world, Numenera™, the newest Torment asks: What does one life matter?

Numenera's Ninth World is a fantastic vision of a world in which massive civilizations have risen and fallen - disappeared, transcended, overwhelmed, or destroyed - and left their cities, monuments, and artifacts behind. As each rose and fell, their achievements became part of the accumulated detritus of eons... but much of it did not decay. And now this assortment of ancient power is there for the taking, ever-present, underfoot. The humans of the Ninth World take and use what they can. They call these wonders (and horrors) the numenera.

One of these humans discovers a way to use the numenera to grow strong, to cheat death, to skip across the face of centuries in a succession of bodies. But he discovers an unexpected side effect: You.

Torment™ is a game of complex and nuanced morality, deep and reactive choice and consequence, and immersion into a new and strange vision. You will chart a course through bizarre dimensions, across the face of a vastly different world. You will earn companions along the way, and discover their value - perhaps through their strengths, perhaps more literally by selling them. Throughout it all, you will choose a path that will lead inexorably to an ending that stems naturally from your actions, facing adversaries who harness powers beyond your comprehension, and who will ultimately force you to face yourself and answer the question: What does one life matter?
                            Yes, that's right. The spiritual successor to the magnificent Planescape: Torment was announced and a crowdfunding campaign is being planned.

MY BODY IS READY!

Comment

As much as I love these news, I really think inXile should first deliver Wasteland 2 before they take more crowd-funding money and work.

Comment

Working...
                              X