No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Dragon Fin Soup's the second kickstarter I've backed not so much because I like the look of the game, more that I like the guys in the vid and what they're aiming for.

Comment

A spiritual successor to Wonder Boy in Monster Land with lovely 1080p visuals. About time someone made something like this.

Comment

It would be great if Nintendo Kickstarted its next console

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
          https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ing-hamster-ii

A spiritual successor to Wonder Boy in Monster Land with lovely 1080p visuals. About time someone made something like this.
          I would have gone for that if the protagonist wasn't a damn hamster.

Comment

Outcast Reboot! Woo! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...cast-reboot-hd

Comment

yay i loved that game the only thing i hated was the stupid very hard to remember words they use for people and places

Comment

Yeah the names were quite tough. The world was wonderful though and I thought the gameplay was great. Overall, Outcast was a pretty unique game and it's a shame the sequel never happened. I remember seeing XBox screens but it then vanished and was gone. I don't have the funds to support many kickstarters but I'll definitely support this one. Hope they reach their target and make something awesome.

Comment

I bought Outcast on GOG then never played it. Time to fix that?

Comment

JSRF HD or any other version I don't need an old Xbox to own it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                      I bought Outcast on GOG then never played it. Time to fix that?
                      Yes indeed. Go play it. It's a really strong game. Interesting looking too - it made the world using voxels if I remember correctly, which gave it an odd look very different to the usual corridor shooters at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Yes indeed. Go play it. It's a really strong game. Interesting looking too - it made the world using voxels if I remember correctly, which gave it an odd look very different to the usual corridor shooters at the time.
                        I bought it on impulse during sales, because I faintly recalled a good review by Digitiser back in the day.

Kids today probably don't know what Digitiser is.

There should be a Kickstarter project to kidnap Paul Rose and his accomplice Mr Hairs, and force them to make more Digi. Perhaps delivered daily via some kind of app? To phones, your inbox, PS Vita, Xbox One, and so on. Free to receive, bolstered by unobtrusive ads, much like the original Digi, but started with KS money. Once it receives a million readers like before, BOOOM. The most read magazine ever. In digital form. Aptly named, DIGITISER.

Comment

should do a kickstarter for a new digitiser website but done in the old teletext way

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            should do a kickstarter for a new digitiser website but done in the old teletext way
                            I would back that in a heartbeat if it meant folk staying away from my bins!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                              Chaos Reborn, Julian Gollop's part sequel, part re-imagining of his ZX Spectrum cult classic Chaos.
                              There's only a week to go and it still needs around ?40K to get funding - you can now play the public alpha to see why you should be backing this: http://chaos1.vm.bytemark.co.uk/Chao...lient_web.html

Comment

I would pay money for my morning fix of Digi every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X