• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A certain book gets a shout out there

Comment

"The best bathroom reading material on the planet Earth!"

That's a prime blurb quote!

Also, there's a new Wonder Boy game?! It's called "Monster Boy: The Wizard of Booze"?!

Comment

One of NeoGAF's mods has put together a monthly updated spreadsheet of Kickstarter game projects that have been successfully funded at over $75,000 to see the progress of the games. Games only make the list after 9 months of development.

The list is here:

So far 1/3 have made it to market, 10 have failed and the rest at in various states of progress though apparently nearly all have taken longer than originally aimed for

Comment

My game raised 3k, someone track it haha

Comment

Don't know if anyone remembers the April Fools Capcom played on Megaman fans?

Anyway, turns out company Truforce are kickstarting making this April Fool a proper action figure

Comment

i would recommend this site i found it really useful for following game campaigns http://cliqist.com/

Comment

early concept demo is avail to download....hard to tell really what it will be like i mean the demo is not to bad

Comment

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nt-underground so descent returns though when they said multiplayer is at the heart of the game my heart sank

Comment

would be interested in what people think of this https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d/description#

Comment

Getting there still a long way to go though someone mentioned it was 1/4 of what the full game if that is the case that is not very big at all but hopefully they can pack it full of things to do

Comment

just thought i mention that thing with john his book and the translators but that court case with has apparently been dismissed though not sure if that is everything and hopefully john will kick in his two cents

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                          just thought i mention that thing with john his book and the translators but that court case with has apparently been dismissed though not sure if that is everything and hopefully john will kick in his two cents
                          My lawyer has said it's a victory for me, I will be giving a full update next week once he's sent me all the details.

I've been busy working on Volume 2 these past three months.

Comment

Pretty crazy stuff catching up on all the translator mess that John is going through. Looking through the Twitter page of the person involved and it's quite plainly a dedication of hate and obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                              Pretty crazy stuff catching up on all the translator mess that John is going through. Looking through the Twitter page of the person involved and it's quite plainly a dedication of hate and obsession.
                              yeah and they also had a blog set up dedicated just to the case i heard they harassed backers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                                yeah and they also had a blog set up dedicated just to the case i heard they harassed backers as well.
                                Indeed. They went through LinkedIn and emailed people claiming they were involved in the lawsuit, and that the recipients place of work would be submitted as part of the court evidence. Creepy stuff, none of it true. Mayhem on this forum was one person contacted. Here is another example from NeoGAF, and a third example.

Comment

Working...
                                X