No announcement yet.

Gundam Battle Operation [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um...The sign up link has gone from the J-store so I can't send it to you sorry dude.

Comment

So...I got my code for the closed beta
      It's not actually playable right now, but I have all 931MB of loveliness downloaded and installed ready for when it is. And it's 3D capable too, but will only play in 480p/720p.

Controls breakdown

D-pad: callsign/easy chat (text shortcuts)
      Left stick: move
      Right stick: look
      L3: Display/hide friends
      R3: Scope mode (MS/etc.)
      Circle: special action, exit/enter MS (pilot/MS), attach to comrade's MS (pilot)
      Circle (hold): special action, set/disarm explosives (pilot), attack enemy MS (pilot)
      X: dodge
      Triangle: tackle (MS), knife (pilot)
      Square: reload weapon
      L1: jump (pilot), ascend (jetpack), dash (MS)
      R1: attack
      L2: crouch (MS), descend (jetpack)
      R2: change weapon

Oh and the big red box is telling you you have to crouch before you can exit the MS.

Full e-manual is here: http://pgdp.channel.or.jp/gundam/ps3/b/manual.html but it's a secret!

Will make a first play when I've played it.

Comment

Soldier on MS action.

Comment

Operation starts June 28, pre-registration open on official site.

Comment

Pre-reg is on the PSN from June 7th (i.e. today), just DL the ticket and you'll get 2 bonus MS when the game is available.

Comment

3rd trailer.

Comment

4th trailer.

Comment

Just download it! It's up now, 877MB. I won't be able to try it until I get back from work tomorrow...Hopefully with 3D mode enabled now.

Also, anyone who took part in the beta release has been emailed a code for a free energy refill for when they run out of activation energy, or whatever they call it.

Comment

I'm up for this. I've got my beta gifts too. I'll likely need some help to show me the ropes mind. I don't plan to spend any money at all on this game.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm a little peeved my beta save can't be carried forward to the full game. That was a good 5 hours wasted apparently.

Comment

Ok im playing, just done a DOM match of 6 V 6, have worked out just which buttons do which, but could really do with a translation guide , nudge nudge wink wink Steven.

Comment

Scroll up the page and I shall grant your wish...

Comment

I said id worked out the controls, so no scrolling necessary, i was more wanting what all the labels mean, how you upgrade stuff and the like.

Comment

Working...
                            X