Your Gaming Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Gaming Collection

Aah, the sweet familiarity of what must be one of the oldest of gaming related thread concepts. I had a search and it seems like it's been ages since we've had one of these. Given the ever rising ages of gamers there'll have no doubt been many purchases and sales made since the last time too.

What we're looking for here is a break down of your games collections (hardware, software, games specific tv's etc).

How big is yours?

Brought to you by EA Sports: It's in the Game Collection

I accidentally deleted the spreadsheet where I kept track of everything, so numbers are bit out of date...500+ console games, not including digital; boxed, budget and digital PC games have been left out as well.
    Consoles...mhmm...30 in total, but 19 "uniques" (considering the GBA and DS lines as a single console for whatever hardware revision) and 2 PCs (desktop and notebook), no smartphones.

Comment

Consoles: DTL-H30001 E PlayStation 2, SCPH-1002 PlayStation, SCPH-5552 PlayStation (MM3 chip), PAL Dreamcast flashed to NTSC-J, Final Fantasy XIII Super Elite
      Games: Beatmania IIDX RED, Happy Sky, DistorteD, GOLD, DJ Troopers and Empress. Para Para Paradise. Signed BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PS3), signed Guilty Gear X (Dreamcast). Final Fantasy XIII + XIII-2, UMvC3, SSFIV AE (2012), BlazBlue CSEX, KoF XIII, Deadly Preminition, Soul Calibur V, DoDonPachi Resurrection and Mushihimesama Futari.
      Notable controllers: NegCon, IIDX JKoC, Konami DDR pad, Para Para Paradise contoller, Virtua Stick High Grade, Hori V3-SA.
      Monitors: ASUS VK246H for competitive fighting game playing and a Commodore 1081 for 15KHz goodness.

And that's literally it.

Comment

I don't count anymore.

I would estimate, 110 Wii games, 100 GC, 120 DS, 19 3DS(accurate), 45 PS3(accurate, including DL full games), 8 PS2(accurate), 6 DC, 30 GB, 40 GBA, 40 PSP, 40 N64, 5 NGPC, 2 WS, 10 VB, 7 64DD, plus about 50 DL games across my Wiis, DSis and 3DS'. And about 30 games from PS+.

Consoles:
        1 SNES, 1 GB, 1 GBP, 1 GBC, 1 GBA, 2 GBA SP, 2 GBM, 1 DS, 2 DS lite, 1 DSi, 1 DSiXL, 2 3DS, 1 WS, 1 NGPC, 1 VB, 4 N64, 1 64DD, 2 GC, 1 Q, 3 Wii, 1 PSP-2000, 1 PSP-3000, 1 PSP Go, 1 PS3.

And a Playstation 3D monitor.

Currently only spread across 2 continents.
        Last edited by kryss; 03-04-2012, 13:28.

Comment

Respect for the GC love kryss

My collection isn't anywhere near as huge as it once was. The collector in me is pretty much dead now and I'm only keeping stuff I'll actually play. Including some games belonging to the gf, I have:
          10 PS1 games
          9 PS2 games
          9 PS3 games "for keeps" - another 10 are backlogged for completion though afterwhich they will be sold
          2 3DS games
          5 DS games, 4 of which are Pokemon!
          6 N64 games
          22 GC games
          1 GBA flash cart for ease of portability!

N64 console
          Wii (softmodded, so my collection might be a little bigger than first appears )
          2x PS3 slims (in different rooms, bedroom one is mainly just used for blus/dvds/iplayer etc) - has some digital games on
          PS2 slim
          Famicom Color SP with the innards of an AGS101
          Black GB Micro
          Black 3DS - has the ambassador and other free games on
          White PSPGo - has the 10 free games plus one or two others on
          PS Vita - after competing Uncharted and this has been neglected (in fact I have no games for it at the mo!). Need to buy some new games or chop it really, rebuying in a few months when Resistance and more games are out...
          My laptop which gets used for CnC Red Alert (anyone else play this online?), RCT and other old but awesome games
          Iphone 4 32GB black with loads of apps.

I also have about 20+ SNES games and 6 megadrive games plus the console but they are being sold off, along with my 360.

Display wise I have 42" 3D LED Toshiba, 22" LCD LG, 27" 3D LED LG and either an Epson TW3500 or Optoma GT750 (3D), depending on which one I decide to keep! I also have a 15" OLED LG but that is pretty much sold.

Comment

Nowt exciting really, 320gb PS3 Slim, 100-150 games, 360 with a 20gb hdd and 10ish games, iPhone 4s, PS Vita and about 10ish games, about 60 download titles spread amongst them, i5, 8gb laptop with one game and a 42" Sony Bravia oh and a Sony XEL-1 in the kitchen

Comment

150 Ps3 games? Damn! OT but how do you find the XEL-1 (and did you pay RRP for it?!)?

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                150 Ps3 games? Damn! OT but how do you find the XEL-1 (and did you pay RRP for it?!)?
                That caught my eye too!

Comment

Consoles and games:

320Gb PS3
                  Hori real arcade pro (Sanwa modded)

Uncharted
                  Uncharted 2
                  Uncharted 3
                  King of fighters XIII
                  Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

NEO-GEO AES second stick and memory card. (All boxed and minty)

King of the fighters '94 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '95 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '96 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '97 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '98 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '99 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '00 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '01 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '02 (Jap)
                  King of the fighters '03 (Jap)
                  Real Bout (Jap)
                  Real bout special (Jap)
                  Real bout 2 (Jap)
                  Last blade (Jap)
                  Last blade 2 (Jap)
                  Art of fighting 3 (Jap)
                  SNK Vs Capcom Chaos (Jap)
                  NAM-1975 (Jap)
                  Sonic wings 3 (Jap)
                  Savage reign (Jap)
                  Matrimelee (Jap)
                  Viewpoint (Jap)
                  Garou mark of the wolves (Jap)
                  Pulstar (Jap)
                  Metal slug X (Jap)
                  Fatal fury 3 (Jap)
                  Samurai spirits 3 (Jap)
                  Samurai spirits IV (Jap)
                  Far east of eden (Jap)

Displays:

60" full HD plasma
                  Optoma HD projector
                  Sony 14" CRT (For the NEO)

That was easy! If someone had asked me a few years back i'd have been here ages!
                  Last edited by Colin; 03-04-2012, 18:44.

Comment

How did I forget my Game Boy Micros?! One silver and one Famicom, with the SRW-J and Alt-Famicom faceplates too.

Comment

Well my backloggery is telling me at one point I have owned 684 games (it's probably more than that)
                      I was bored one night and listed as much as I could, didn't add if I had finished the games.
                      Gamecube and PSP collections were missing now sold, GBA and PC is still missing. WiiWare and PSN games are also missing as well as the ever expanded XBLA collection.

Comment

Collection:
                        Going to be selling most of it when I get the chance since I need the room

SFC (3 consoles)*Maybe around 125-150 games
                        Neo Geo CD (3 consoles) complete set of Jpn games and 5 short of a USA/EURO collection
                        Neo geo pocket (2 consoles) around 10 games
                        PSP (2 consoles) and around 50 games
                        DS (3 consoles) and around 20 games
                        3DS and around 15 games
                        GBASP (3 consoles) and around 20 games
                        PSvita and around 8 games
                        XBOX (2 consoles) and around 35 games
                        XBOX360 (2 consoles and around 50 games
                        PS3 (2 consoles) around 70 games
                        PS2 (ahem 5 consoles) around 250 games
                        PS1 (4 consoles) around 450 games
                        Dreamcast (3 consoles) around 300 games
                        Saturn (3 consoles) around 400 games
                        PCE (2 consoles) around 50 games
                        GameCube (4 consoles) around 200 games
                        N64 (3 consoles) around 150 games

Comment

I used to own so much! I started to thin my collection round 2004 when it was getting out of hand and have found that the less I own, the more playtime I have and the happier I become when I can focus on the job in hand. Playing great games!

Now the current generation has been played to death and little in the way to interest me this year, I?m selling my Xbox 360 this week to buy a Nintendo 3DS and get some joy back. My current collection:

Boxed PSone and 2 Sealed Dual Shock Controllers along with the following games

• Destruction Derby 2 / Wipeout 3: Special Edition Double Pack
                          • Die Hard Trilogy
                          • Metal Gear Solid
                          • Resident Evil: Director's Cut
                          • Resident Evil 2
                          • Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
                          • R4 Ridge Racer Type 4
                          • Tekken 3
                          • Tomb Raider
                          • Tomb Raider II

Aside from my PlayStation collection, I?ve got a few games and bits of Hardware that I?ve kept hold of for sentimental reasons:

• Sealed Dreamcast Controller
                          • Fable 2
                          • Black & White 2
                          • Jet Set Radio
                          • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Signed by Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa
                          • Shenmue
                          • Shenmue II
                          • Virtua Fighter 3

I?ve currently got my Xbox 360 hooked up to a Toshiba 32? LCD HDTV but the Xbox and games will soon be gone and replaced with a Nintendo 3DS along with Super Mario 3D Land along with Ocarina of Time 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                            Nope about ?300 on eBay if I remember right, I have never used it for games just a tv seems nice, had to have something to watch when I'm cooking in the kitchen (which is about 70% of my free time)

Comment

I've whittled my collection down to games that I have genuinely enjoyed over the years. It used to be massive, but now I consider it streamlined. I still own more consoles than I'd like to though, with a Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, Wii (mainly the Mrs) and a 360.

The Saturn and Dreamcast hold my essentials (Shenmue, Shenmue 2, Panzer Dragoon Series, Jet Set Radio and a few others) while my Xbox is for just two games: Jet Set Radio Future and Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Although I don't play the Wii much, having one around has allowed me to get Zelda Skyward Sword, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mario Galaxy 2 and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Most of my gaming is done on the 360 these days and more specifically XBLA which has brought me a perfect version of Daytona USA (finally), Sega Rally Arcade Online and Virtua Fighter 5. I've also got Virtual On 2,Bayonetta, Vanquish, Binary Domain, Rez HD, FIFA 2012, Sonic Generations and Virtua Tennis 4 on standby. Radiant Silvergun, Guardian Heroes and Ikaruga are noted for future purchase and the horizon promises Jet Set Radio HD, VF5:FS, Sonic 4 Ep 2 and *whisper it* Shenmue HD.

To be quite honest, my 360 might as well be Sega's follow up to the Dreamcast. I don't plan it that way, I just like Sega games

I recently jettisoned a PS3. It was a close call between it and the 360, but in the end, the 360 has the superior controller (can't stand the DS3 sticks/triggers) and more XBLA exclusives that interest me.

Comment

Working...
                              X