No announcement yet.

Senran Kagura Burst [3DS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, now I'm interested in Gravity Rush.

Comment

Yeah I think I'll go back to it too...

Comment

I don't understand arguments like this, every other form of entertainment books films tv ect is also host to lots of different forms of objectification, this doesn't stop women consuming other media just because it is also a vehicle for smut peddling.
        Last edited by Lebowski; 22-01-2014, 08:15.

Comment

Just read the article and can't say I'm surprised. As if a player who plays Senran Kagura Burst wont play the game, realise the characters for all their cute sexiness are fictional and carry on playing with that in mind. If they want to get turned on or otherwise, that's their choice as purchasers of the game.

As far as I can see the franchise is doing quite well for Marvelous AQL and will probably continue to do so if they continue to publish games in the series (announcements earlier this month would suggest that will be the case for at least this year).

Essentially, as long as a player doesn't take the actions they carry out in the game into the real world (i.e trying to pull off/tear apart a school girl's clothes in the street or somewhere similar) then the problem doesn't exist in the way the writer of the ONM article suggests.

N.B a nice piece of art from Senran Kagura to show how inoffensive it can be:

Seriously, if this offenders you as a person I perish the thought of you being able to generally browse the internet.

Comment

But I can see her belly!!

Comment

Working...
            X