Clear All

Some good Akira!

KILLER INSTINCT style!

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
      **** that's quick

Comment

Holy Smokes! thats just a little scary, i'd struggle to even get one of those moves out.

Comment

Im a big EVO fan and I was wondering which characters people are currently using. I agree with most people, that this is the most complex fighting game. I live in Japan, me and Tokuda often go to the arcade where all the hardcore VF players gather. Totally sick! This game is so satisfying, just dont be put off by its complexity.

Comment

Curently trying to master Aoi, pretty tough but I'm managing to do pretty well with reversals, trouble with her is she requires so much effort to win a match against a good player compared to when I play with wolf. the Damage!

Comment

Originally posted by optimusomega
              Curently trying to master Aoi, pretty tough but I'm managing to do pretty well with reversals, trouble with her is she requires so much effort to win a match against a good player compared to when I play with wolf. the Damage!
              Aoi is a total experts character and very very technical so mastering her is as tough as mastering Akira from what I can gather.

From what I`ve seen of Evo matches down Akihabara and in arcades in Tokyo, the 4 most popular characters amongst the experts are definetely Akira, Aoi, Lion and Goh.

Comment

I just found out that there was a big VF Evo tournament in Japan(third national VF4 competition) today which was broadcast live over the net(Damn I missed it! ), An Akira player won and apparently it was ****ing disgustly sick!! Man I have to see if I can get hold of a copy on DVD or something.

Comment

I'm LOVING EVO a little too much!

The quest mode is unbelievable! It really feels like you're in an arcade challenging against human players (some players even have bad habits!)

Akira has been my main character since the start and I've got his new techs down. I'm getting quite dangerous with Goh, and am learning Aoi for counter/reversal hell!

Comment

oh.my.god

Comment

I've got 13 with Akira

11 with Goh and counting

Comment

Just you wait...

This time next week I will be the combo king

Comment

The quest mode is unbelievable! It really feels like you're in an arcade challenging against human players (some players even have bad habits!)
                          I see - perhaps this is the scrapper for me then; being a solo fighter & all

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel

I see - perhaps this is the scrapper for me then; being a solo fighter & all
                            Serious man, I'm not joking

Playing the AIs on quest mode is extremely challenging! You have to proper WORK when you get to the tournaments - I've had opponents faking attacks, turtling and completely altering their attack style against me >_< - one top tier Pai player I was fighting performed the illest Pai setup/combo I have ever seen! (I couldnt even begin to explain it XD)

This mode is above everything I've yet seen in a beat em up.

Comment

I'm not sure if I like the changes made to Sarah so i'm going to give Aoi a try with Lion as backup.

The Bryants have changed so much >_<

Comment

Serious man my head is blowing up over this game !

I had Gavin round last night and the challenges were just ILL! Goh is INSANE!

This is BY FAR the best beat em up available at present, the best of the VF series and the best game to be released since Dreamcast Soul Calibur. If I reviewed it - it would get a 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X