No announcement yet.

FIFA 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll stick to Nintendo World Cup.

Comment

Nintendo World Cup was **** when it came out.

Comment

I believe the demo is out today, looking forward to it

Comment

Me too. Should be good.

Comment

Anyone managed to nab it yet?
            Having watched a few gamescom footage of it and it looked decidedly meh 2012 v.1.5

(coming from someone who loved FIFA's '08 to '011. Was indifferent to '12 as I was bored to tears trying to build my 'be a pro" for the 3rd year on the trot)

PES 2013 demos were surprisingly good I thought.

Comment

Just been on my xbox and it's not up yet.

I wish you could import your Pro from last year, i simply haven't the time anymore to do it from scratch again so may end up just getting PES this year....

Edit- Bing search 'FIFA 13' to find the demo if it's not showing up on the marketplace.
              Last edited by mr_sockochris; 11-09-2012, 14:11.

Comment

Just got an email from EA saying the demo is out.

Originally posted by EA being facetious
                FIFA 13 captures the unpredictability of real-world football, ensuring no two matches are ever the same...
                I guess they don't play many online clubs, where all you do is cheese the AI keeper with the tap pass across them for an easy goal?

Comment

Downloaded this last night. Really good so far, a like a refined version of 12, with some nice new controls.

The defending has been tweaked to a level that I am really happy with.

I'm happy to see the finesse shot has been toned down. This will hopefully see my R1/RB spamming mate make a different unexplored option in the future

The dribbling is really good. Some new scripted, but welcomed stuff like highly skilled dribblers doing auto fancy stuff. Like the both feet dribble (a new feature in PES also, that you have to input). Fake shot drags too are nice. Players jumping onto through balls is a really nice touch.

Corners seem a lot more driven. I like that, but it's difficult to note any difference to the power you apply to them.

First touch is cool. Players flicking a ball with backs to goal etc.

Hardly any negatives apart from a couple of times where players have been disinterested in the ball right next to them, some assisted movement and some weird collisions sending players falling over with the slightest of touches.

Apart from that, another footy game for me to buy this year.

Comment

As good as i hoped , brilliant, i sold my FIFA 12 three months ago as the value drops like a stone as soon as 13 hits and got ?25 for it, i cannot wait to get back into FIFA , its feels like a very nice evolution of the already excellant 12

Comment

Bah, no Nou Camp in FIFA13!

Comment

This is out to download today for anyone who has the EA sports season pass.

Im getting it right now, but in typical xbox live fashion its going really slowly and at this rate will probabaly be downloaded just in time for the retail release date of the game!

Comment

I got this again. It's a great game online when it works. I came to the end of my tether with PES online. People spamming throughball when it's not even on all the time, but even still it will be like fifty-fifty chance it will script its way through.

Enjoying seasons again and now getting in UT.

Only downside is that the game is fairly buggy. Invisiball!

Also, after booting up the game, I will get logged out of EA servers a couple of times before finally getting a stable connection.

I think EA rely heavily on post-patching too much. Remember the days of cartridges?
                          Last edited by hudson; 02-11-2012, 09:35.

Comment

I agree totally Hoolak. Most buggy game I have ever played on a console in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              I agree totally Hoolak. Most buggy game I have ever played on a console in fact.
                              Ha, I just read on Eurogamer how the game was featured on BBC's Watchdog about bugs. Farce. Hope they do something about it and think twice before releasing clearly buggy software in the future. As if...

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post

I think EA rely heavily on post-patching too much. Remember the days of cartridges?
                                Yeah I remember those days, they wernt any better for bugs, only the bugs never got fixed.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

i think every FIFA game has been full of bugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X