Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    8/10 overall, easily. Some parts are 10/10, others 6/10. Plenty of scope for mods and overhauls to push it into 14/10 territory.
    Oh stop it Dave, getting silly now.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      Think Dave has a special version of the game...
      Yeah, the PC version.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        Yeah, the PC version.
        That must be the version with:

NPCs daily life cycles
        Wanted system and corrupt police
        Immersive police involvement
        Trauma teams
        Quests that impact the real world
        Life paths that impact the story
        Braindances
        Weather effects

Comment

One of my favourite bugs is when I tried to enter a window and was flung 200m back.

Comment

I just went back to somewhere from about 20 hours ago. The dead bodies and drops were exactly how I'd left them.

That's quite good, and maybe why save files are becoming large.

There could probably be an added element of scarcity, especially when it comes to the ammunition. There is tons of it, and even with not having any associated perks you never run out of the stuff. Another easy mod.
            Last edited by dataDave; 24-12-2020, 13:14.

Comment

I`ve played about 20 hours and haven't had a single issue so far. feeling a little left out here.

Comment

Some rumours circling that there are major patches coming in March with a plan that the game will be complete by June.
                Talk is that 50,000+ lines of dialogue were cut along with gang wars, drugs and a host of side quests.
                Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Some rumours circling that there are major patches coming in March with a plan that the game will be complete by June.
                  Talk is that 50,000+ lines of dialogue were cut along with gang wars, drugs and a host of side quests.
                  Who knows.
                  That will be good. More to explore. I've finished the main game now and all gigs and bought all the cars. There's just the Ncpd stuff to finish up now. 62 hours it's taken so far. Found some nice out of bouds places too . Not very useful mind you but still interesting.

Comment

All the cars? How did you make the cash to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      All the cars? How did you make the cash to do that?
                      Ah, there's a bug that you can exploit. Works on all versions too! Basically, go to a drop off box and hit the menu button and sell button together. I'm on the series X, so for me it's the two overlapping square button and the Y button.
                      If you time it right you'll get a translucent background to your selling screen. Now you can resell the same item until you use up the 20,000 cash the drop off box has. The item you are trying to sell will vanish once you exit the selling screen so don't try to sell something you want to keep. Once you've got all the cash, skip ahead 24 hours so that the drop off box gets a refill of cash and repeat. It's a drag but you can get 20,000 in about 15 seconds. No limit as long as you have something to sell..
                      Last edited by Yakumo; 04-01-2021, 09:09.

Comment

Put together a video of some out of bounds action. Ever wondered what the Desert city was like or inside the sports stadium?

Comment

LOOOOL Crowbat totally destroyed cdpr, the footage and cdpr interviews are damning and that's without anything been said especially when the comparisons to PS2 games start and that they have better physics and AI than this. They could easily go against bethesda in who can make the most poorly put together game. The amount of stuff promised that isn't in even in the game is shocking. Talk about a bait n switch.

Deserve everything they get to be honest, will take a miracle to come through this like with how no mans sky did. The blatant lies in that video like from the 23 min mark with them hyping like the every choice will have a consequence in the game was total bull**** no unique playthroughs for anyone so much wasted potential.
                          Last edited by importaku; 17-01-2021, 19:34.

Comment

Funny thing is when i started the game one of the first things i tried to do is see what i could interact with in the environment, found out very little

Oh the bit with the NPC saying "it could be worse " in the video made me lol

Comment

I think serious questions have to be asked about reviewers.
                              If we compare this, like we should, to no man's sky, the original reviews for that were 6/10s at best. But because this is CDPR, it got 9/10s all over the place. The game is equivalent to no man's sky (at launch) in the broken promises and faults but the reviews are glowing. It stinks.

Comment

It's very telling how few actually told the truth or glossed over the console versions until the general public got their hands on it and realised that they had been lied to in reviews. And then some of the websites started to back peddle to cover up their blatant shilling dishonesty. It's what happens when review sites get given preview releases, their integrity is already compromised to tell the truth as if they don't tow the line they don't get their perks of preview code. Same with shilltubers all lying and hyping it up because cdpr sent them free pcs and yellow gaming chairs to buy that good pr.

Comment

Working...
                                X