Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I'm downloading it too... And installing the full game. Might be a while.

FSR2 might be a way to keep games around the 60fps mark in the future.
    Here's hoping��

Comment

Comment

More Cyberpunk. Can't wait

Comment

I'll have to get back to CP2077, stopped shortly after before reaching the float parade after starting it with the big patch a couple of months ago and burning out abit on the side quests.

Comment

Definitely up to play some more content.

Comment

With path tracing enabled at 4K on an RTX4080

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                With path tracing enabled at 4K on an RTX4080

Hold me.

Comment

Start bending over now in advance for that inevitable upgrade Dave.

Comment

My GPU cries.
                    The update has killed all my Cyberpunk mods too, which is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Start bending over now in advance for that inevitable upgrade Dave.
                      I could sell off my 3080 and upgrade to a 4080 easy enough without much of an outlay (or any at all if you consider the amount of Ether I've mined), but I'd need a larger case for it to fit. Alternatively, I was just looking at the 4070 benchmarks but it's a side-ways upgrade in terms of performance and cost. I'm not too bothered about DLSS 3.0 on anything less than 4K.

I'll be two years overdue for a completely new build by the time the 50XX series comes out (hopefully) late next year, so I'll just wait for a 5090 along with the official DLC and mod compatibility. 4K 120FPS path-tracing will be worth it.

Comment

Also, some other games which could even just half-utilise all of this glorious tech would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          Also, some other games which could even just half-utilise all of this glorious tech would be nice.
                          That’s the thing, if your a professional and going to use all that grunt on a daily basis, then being able to play the latest games at the bleeding edge is great. Otherwise it’s a bit of a waste as only 1-2 games will take advantage of it.

Comment

Only one or two games featured RT five years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              Only one or two games featured RT five years ago.
                              For some, a piece of kit weighing in at well over a grand (almost two!) needs to supplement with more than one killer app.

That Witcher update went to show that you can’t just slap ray-tracing/global illumination on everything and expect it to look instantly amazing. Night City and the RTX suite are a match made in heaven.

Comment

RTX Portal, Quake 2 RTX, Minecraft RTX are path traced I think, but the wider point is this will be something that isn't just 1 or 2 games in five years time.

Comment

Working...
                                X