No announcement yet.

Your top 5 Overrated games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure SF2's code was also Y,B. Someone in school told me.

A post on GameFAQs seems to think so, too, but I never had a SNES.

Comment

Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, X, A for all Super Famicom titles. It works in a number of Capcom titles including King of Dragons.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Cheers, J0e.

I got a SNES for the first time when I got a PS2 and had JP SF2 Turbo. I seem to remember it needing the full code for that but I used to play at three stars anyway so it wasn't a code I actually used ever(not least because it was in 60Hz).

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, X, A for all Super Famicom titles. It works in a number of Capcom titles including King of Dragons.
          Ahhh swapping cheats in the playground. Those days are gone!

Imagine giving Demon Souls advice in the playground!

Comment

While we're talking about differences in cheat codes and secrets between regions, does anyone know if Assault Suits Valken has the hidden napalm weapon that Cybernator did?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Incorrect. The Japanese versions of both SF2 and SF2 Turbo required the extra X and A for the cheat to work. On SF2 it is for CE charas, and on SF2 Turbo it is for Mega Turbo Mode. The X and A were dropped from US and PAL versions of the games.
              You big importer you. Are you absolutely certain of this? I only had the US games to work off and I clearly remember me and my friends wondering why they'd bother taking the B & A out of Turbo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post

Me and Parkinho used to do this, as well as loan games to one another.

Comment

No such thing as cheat anymore. Not it just cost 100 MSP instead.

Comment

Back on Topic , I have to say that Timesplitters II is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        You big importer you. Are you absolutely certain of this? I only had the US games to work off and I clearly remember me and my friends wondering why they'd bother taking the B & A out of Turbo.
                        I'm 100% positive. About two weeks after I got SF2, CVG had the cheat printed in its front pages, such was the amazement of being able to play chara vs chara. It took me a good half an hour to learn it off by heart.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Any BlazBlue or Guilty Gear game.

There. I said it.

Never understood the fascination at all, and I sure as hell don't know why people would choose to play those fighters over the likes of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc.
                          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 14-07-2012, 06:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            Back on Topic , I have to say that Timesplitters II is overrated
                            Isn't.

Comment

Funny this thread. I put Gears of War on my overrated list, now it is in my head to give it another try so I bought the 2nd one for ?3 from CEX and I'm enjoying it. I'm at the end now.

Now to try Mass Effect again to see what all of the fuss is about

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post

Did this with Atticus for a bit so much fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X