No announcement yet.

Your top 5 Overrated games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah? Well as luck happens I'm actually in the middle of buying the MP collection for the Wii from a forumite. But yeah dude seriously go play MP you'll love it.

Comment

MP2 is the best one! Everything about it is perfect and the music is a mixture of a huge nostalgia trip and tons of fresh input. It's no less linear than the first and doesn't take too long to find upgrades that allow you to step into the dark.

I envy anyone playing these for the first time.

Comment

Agreed Dave, it also has some of the best bosses of any videogame.

Comment

I have also found MP2 to be a complete slog. It just feels so drawn out and boring. It doesn't touch the first game.

Comment

Just to add one more, having just gone through it fully at last, Sonic CD.

There's some great stuff in it but I can also see why Yuji Naka was never overly keen on it. The first few zones are great, the soundtrack appealing and the little visual touches nice but the last couple of zones are some of 2D Sonics worst. Overrated and well below the quality of Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles.

Comment

Anyone who says that the latest Call of Duty looks 'Amazing' and 'So Much Better Than The Others' are talking crap.

They are all essentially the same (to me) and every year people moan about something to do with the online multiplayer.

Hate COD and they are all over-rated, average shooters.

Comment

Working...
              X