The first ever Region Locked PS3 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
    I'm still boycotting the 3DS. Screw that ****.
    Totally agree with this. Can't be messed.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      Don't get me wrong I do understand your frustration but this is just 1game, let's see if they keep their promise up in future.
      Atlus can't be a hugely rich company as their games are never mega sellers so personally I can see their reasoning.

For the record, around 85% of my games are NTSC and most are region locked.
      Problem with this is yes they are small and (maybe) protecting their so called biggest release of the year but it sets a nasty little stain for if someone bigger like square or Capcom or even EA think hmm random SF x pies is a simultaneous release but let's lock it do Japanese players can't get a us copy on the cheap and vice versa and low and behind square one returns. They always want the benefits of globalisation but none of the drawbacks don't want reverse importing don't set the retail price at ?7329 which is P4A's official RRP in JPN ($90+, ?70) and expect people to not have the cheaper one if possible its just pure an simple Greed.

In a typical twist Amazon Japan are selling it for the equivalent of $75 when you take into account the US version is $60 plus sales tax and shipping to Japan it would still be the same price so all that has happened is Atlus has pissed off a lot of people, well done chaps
      Last edited by ETC; 07-07-2012, 17:51.

Comment

Working...
      X