No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIII-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find all the latest news and updates about your favourite games and upcoming releases.

There you go

Basically on the 13th at the 13th hour in 13 different GAME stores they'll be selling LR for an hour. In Hamleys it'll be the main event with Kitase and Abe the games producer and design director respectively.

Comment

Hmm. Do I try and make it there on my lunch break or not? Knowing what these things are like though, the great unwashed will be queuing out from 7am...

Comment

lol I queued back a while ago for XII and XIII, wasn't too bad but I mostly kept to myself. I'll let you know what it looks like and if it'd be feasible for a lunch break.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Hmm. Do I try and make it there on my lunch break or not? Knowing what these things are like though, the great unwashed will be queuing out from 7am...
          Can you remind them how to make Final Fantasy games while you are there?

Comment

I was there for XII but not XIII. Just realised as well that it's during the tube strike, so I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
              lol I queued back a while ago for XII and XIII, wasn't too bad but I mostly kept to myself. I'll let you know what it looks like and if it'd be feasible for a lunch break.
              If you're there, any updates would be greatly appreciated. With the tube strike back off I'm back in for trying to make it down for 1ish!

Comment

****e I'm so sorry my phone died pretty much by the time I got there and wasn't able to do any updates :/

The turn up wasn't amazing, I'd say little less then 100 people I think. They had the steelbook version for ?42.99 and then did a raffle prize draw too for a few Lightning Play Arts, Soundtracks, wall scrolls and for the hell of it life size cardboard cut outs. I won a copy of the OST and was able to get it signed too.

I I got a bit of inside gossip, they'll be doing an event for KH2.5 sometime later in the year and an X/X-2HD one in Paris closer to release.

Comment

No worries I made it there for about 13:05, and quickly realised the queue wasn't going anywhere fast. Thankfully, I won a copy of the OST in the raffle before I decided to leave though!

Comment

That's great. You should've just skipped into the signing queue after getting you OST. The security were a bit daft.

Comment

Working...
                    X