No announcement yet.

That Halo 2 Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't happen to work for the people how make the Pokemon guides do you?

It's like someone being a walking advertisment for a game-based comedy video website...

Comment

Haha. No, just pointing out how two guides completely different in quality and craftmanship can come from the same company. They must have used Paint or Publisher for those Halo maps. 8)

No, I'm just possibly the forum's most avid Pokefan.
      Dammit, when will CITV start showing new Pokemon episodes again. Grrrr. We're onto Ruby now. I've had to resort to watching it in German on the German satellite channels.

Incidentally, it shows how NOE is located (or at least bits of it are) in Germany. Their German adverts are superb. They show them all the time during peak Kid hours on the most watched Children's channe (RTLII - During the 3 or 4 hours of Anime each day. They really know how to sell a game and make it's release known).
      All the adverts are good. Apart from the Zelda and Metroid, but they were crap everywhere.

Comment

I'm actually a big fan on the Official Nintendo Mag branded Poke-guide I got with the game (I think Prima published it, who knows?).

And all the normal TV channels need to get their acts together as far as cartoons are concerned. Witness the moving around of Digimon just as series 2 finished (in fact, the week they were supposed to show the last five eps of season two, they showed the first five eps of season three. Oops).

I'm sure Pokemon is on a Sunday, early in the morning (I'm in work, so I get to see some of the cartoons).

Comment

Working...
        X