Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Well the demo is hitting XBLA & PSN 31st, loved the previous work from High Moon, and looking forward to see what they have done with cybertron, roll on 31st, or should that be roll out

Transform and roll out!

Will try NOT to buy the game until I can get it on the cheap...

Comment

Last one was pretty decent, but if they can replicate more of the ps2 melbourne house version approach I'd be chuffed.

Comment

Really enjoyed War for Cybertron (recall the transforming animation for the fighter jets being superb), but playing online was completely dead at launch. I'll be waiting until this gets a Steam release.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Really enjoyed War for Cybertron (recall the transforming animation for the fighter jets being superb), but playing online was completely dead at launch. I'll be waiting until this gets a Steam release.
          PC version, cause i played the PS3 version and found games no problem and the MP & co-op was superb with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            I just noticed War for Cybertron is cheap on Steam at the moment (?3.75)...worth a pop?

Comment

Definitely worth picking up for that price! I remember the co-op being really fun. Only downside I recall is the game is locked at 30fps.

Comment

It's a fun game, drags a bit towards the end but ?3.75 is a steal. The demo for Fall is up on the US PSN Store now

Comment

Tried the demo...seems its more of the same as the 'original'. Don't normally bother with demos but to give you 2 single player levels and 2 mp modes seems very generous! Is that uncommon these days?

Its made up my mind anyway. Will be buying Darksiders 2 instead

Comment

Tried demo too. Agree it's very much like last, although maybe more polished. The flying demo with 'Vortex' was excellent. A good open arena towards the end with lots of opportunity for zipping around and trying different approaches. Corridor demo with Bumblebee not so interesting to play, but very cinematic. Multiplayer is the same knockabout fun, with what looks to be a fairly complicated unlock tree full of interesting goodies. Main gripe: they got rid of the iconic transforming sound! Now when they transform they sound like me trying to force my car into gear.

Comment

Well i enjoyed the demo,but i dont see much difference with the original, as others have stated, guess it all depends on the story, to see if im picking it up day one or close, i might wait 2 weeks for a price drop.

Comment

The Gamestop pre-order bonus is G1 Optimus!

Comment

That is.... awesome!

Comment

Want!

Comment

Hnnnngggg NEEEEEEEEED.

Comment

Working...
                              X