No announcement yet.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played the demo, loved it, want it now. Day 1 defo for me.

Comment

I hope that musics in the game too

i dont usually use game , but that video just made me place a pre order , that and the fact its 39.99 everywhere else anyway too and not a huge difference with the awesome G1 skin, i may watch the film before its released too

shame the pre order pack is not availible from gamestop uk
      Last edited by yesteryeargames; 11-08-2012, 15:41.

Comment

If you pre-order at Sainsburys Entertainment you could get it for around ?30 with a code.

Comment

Nice thanks, hope the dlc will be on the marketplace at some point, its awesome but not worth ?14.70 extra

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            Nice thanks, hope the dlc will be on the marketplace at some point, its awesome but not worth ?14.70 extra
            I popped a thread in the Bargains section with the code. It's valid for a lot of pre-orders so worth checking out

Comment

Just finished this.. some really cool moments spoilt by a weird vaseline style look to the graphics. Lots of fun easter eggs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                The Gamestop pre-order bonus is G1 Optimus!

...How had I not seen that trailer!?

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                  Just finished this.. some really cool moments spoilt by a weird vaseline style look to the graphics. Lots of fun easter eggs as well.
                  How long does it take to spin through the one-player mode? HMV has this for a tenner now, so if it's not too time consuming, I can definitely see myself giving this a shot.

Comment

Bought this after eyeballing it for ages, and it's awesome. Great levels, excellently varied and 'meaty' weapons, decent variety - and gameplay variety - in the different 'bots' and 'cons' you play as, thumping music, tremendous voice acting, and graphics that hold up really pretty well. Some slowdown. But best 3rd person shooter - imho, obviously - on last gen after Vanquish and Binary Domain. Quite challenging even on normal, but I'm already looking forward to trying a hard run-through. Wish I'd bought it sooner though as it would've been a blast in MP with the bot customization options. Lobbies are understandably deserted now. But still, I lurve lurve lurve it!! A surprisingly refreshing 'palate cleanser', you might say, after the ****e that was The Evil Within.
                    Last edited by Golgo; 31-10-2014, 10:54. Reason: Oops - thought this was a 'first play' thread - sorry!

Comment

Working...
                    X